Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UFPL 2015/16

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

heads melted going through all the permutations/transfers/fixtures/GW1-GW4/post-GW4 i'm leaving it til Saturday :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Still at 9 for this so any more takers let me know.

Have sent out a PM to 4 others who expressed an interest but haven't heard back since
    Hackers wrote: »
    9 paid up now for the FSA pay league in this. For anyone else interested, fee is €10. If interested, drop a note here and I will send payment options via PM

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

9 paid up now for the FSA pay league in this. For anyone else interested, fee is €10. If interested, drop a note here and I will send payment options via PM

Is PokerStars a payment option? :o

Afraid not, I have enough vices without adding poker to the list:)
    F1ngers wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If you want you can send it to me and I will send it on when I finally get round to paying!

• Advertisement

That will work, thanks!!
    jimmii wrote: »
    If you want you can send it to me and I will send it on when I finally get round to paying!

PM me your PokerStars name and I'll send it tonight when I get home from work.

PM me your PokerStars name and I'll send it tonight when I get home from work.

Sent

Right folks so how are we looking starting out?

I'm looking like this:

Q3R5N6_mTTZbUr9MqVrJIxUjyXnxUZq4wZFXCfalGsY=w615-h614-no

Though things will be very different come GW5

Is that tripple Norwich upfront! Thats what I love about UFPL! Haven't gone through the MD rotation to know how well that works the 6 defender idea is probably a good idea to start with it looks as if you are going to end up with a ton of midfield money sitting on the bench or reserves though most weeks.

• Advertisement

Is that tripple Norwich upfront! Thats what I love about UFPL! Haven't gone through the MD rotation to know how well that works the 6 defender idea is probably a good idea to start with it looks as if you are going to end up with a ton of midfield money sitting on the bench or reserves though most weeks.

It is indeed :D:D:D the plan is to have 7x 4.5m defs and above come GW5, the 2 4.0's just suits me for my early plan re. transfers. Stacked with talent in midfield for sure, but that's where the most value was last season in ufpl, having perused the fixtures going forward i'll be able to fit them all in the majority of gameweeks. Just the two premium strikers, but covered for Norwich too!!

manual_man wrote: »
    It is indeed :D:D:D the plan is to have 7x 4.5m defs and above come GW5, the 2 4.0's just suits me for my early plan re. transfers. Stacked with talent in midfield for sure, but that's where the most value was last season in ufpl, having perused the fixtures going forward i'll be able to fit them all in the majority of gameweeks. Just the two premium strikers, but covered for Norwich too!!

Yeh UFPL is very kind on the midfield. Definitely fair to say you are covered on Nowich! I really need to put some UFPL time in really haven't looked at it near enough.

10 paid up now for this and 9 have joined the league. I think jimmi and fingers are going to join too so that would give a decent pot of €120 for the winner.

I will only have limited access to here tomorrow but if any other PM's come in wanting to join I will get back to you at some point during the day.

10 paid up now for this and 9 have joined the league. I think jimmi and fingers are going to join too so that would give a decent pot of €120 for the winner.

I will only have limited access to here tomorrow but if any other PM's come in wanting to join I will get back to you at some point during the day.

I gave the money to jimmii on stars last night - he said he'll forward it on today.

€20 Sent. Marked it Katy Perry FanClub so hope you don't have your fan club subscription coming out soon as it could get a bit confusing.

€20 Sent. Marked it Katy Perry FanClub so hope you don't have your fan club subscription coming out soon as it could get a bit confusing.

i wanna hear u roar, jimmii.........

Q3R5N6_mTTZbUr9MqVrJIxUjyXnxUZq4wZFXCfalGsY=w420-h420-no

A few small changes made from this. Mata/Wijnaldum/Azpi OUT, and Depay/Mane/Cahill IN. Let the masterplan commence ;)

i wanna hear u roar, jimmii.........

AngryKittenRoar.gif

Got that now thanks!

14 paid in now, 12 have joined the league

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

A few small changes made from this. Mata/Wijnaldum/Azpi OUT, and Depay/Mane/Cahill IN. Let the masterplan commence ;)

Whats with the Norwich forward love fest?

• Advertisement

AngryKittenRoar.gif

:D

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Whats with the Norwich forward love fest

cheap as chips and more or less secures me attacking coverage from them... won't be used that often as i'll have a lot of big hitters but may come in handy all the same

55898-katy-perry-nunca-conseguiu-levar-uma-620x0-1.jpg

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

357753.jpg

I'm happy enough with this lot for the first few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

Well the squad sheet has been handed in. High/lowlights include Falcao captain and Kolarov. UFPL will be a good therapy area for Classic FPL.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    357753.jpg

I'm happy enough with this lot for the first few weeks.

Wow for UFPL that is a seriously budget defence!! I guess thats the price of having that midfield plus Aguero! Assuming MD rotation is good looks like a nice team.

Markx wrote: »
    Well the squad sheet has been handed in. High/lowlights include Falcao captain and Kolarov. UFPL will be a good therapy area for Classic FPL.

Yeh its a nice change of pace. Glad I am not the only one going with Radamel!! Here have some sun glasses for being just as cool :cool:

Yeh its a nice change of pace. Glad I am not the only one going with Radamel!! Here have some sun glasses for being just as cool :cool:

Lukaku as a a GW1 punt in both my teams(hopefully he plays), if not hopefully i'm covered with my MD2/3 options. Costa(C) in my 2nd team too

edit: took Lukaku out of my 2nd team for Pelle. Lukaku and Costa was just TOO risky!!!

Lukaku as a a GW1 punt in both my teams(hopefully he plays), if not hopefully i'm covered with my MD2/3 options. Costa(C) in my 2nd team too

I just threw Young in for the craic there. 6m for a United mid who should have a fairly attacking role seems good value.

• Advertisement

I just threw Young in for the craic there. 6m for a United mid who should have a fairly attacking role seems good value.

Could be a decent punt for the first couple of games alright, but a certain Mr P(edro) might be in after that!!!

Advertisement