Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

European Cups, Domestic Cups and Internationals Thread 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

FHFC wrote: »

Intersting Damien starting when he indicated this would be his team for Spurs.

LVG stated he is backup to valencia. No surprise he is starting the season though as Valencia needs extra recovery from the Copa America. Darmian will have a chance though to stake his claim to a starting spot if his performance tonight and against spurs is good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

United XI: De Gea, Darmian, Jones, Blind, Shaw, Carrick, Schneiderlin, Mata, Young, Memphis, Rooney

Intersting Damien starting when he indicated this would be his team for Spurs.

I think its closer between the two than lvg suggested.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Rooney goal young assist
    depay playing in behind Rooney again

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

jimmii wrote: »

I do too. Darmian getting forward a lot so far. Nothing going down the left.

I agree, i assume he meant for the early stages of the season, until Darmian learns his "philosophy"!

• Advertisement

Young lively so far.

jaysus I dont know now.....mata 8.5 depay 8.5 BUT young has an assist almost a goal and has been BY FAR the most involved of the 3.........frees up cash and opens up other possibilities for first few weeks
    almost won a pen as well there
    welcome to my team I'll use the extra 2.5 ml wisely :D

km79 wrote: »
    jaysus I dont know now.....mata 8.5 depay 8.5 BUT young has an assist almost a goal and has been BY FAR the most involved of the 3.........frees up cash and opens up other possibilities for first few weeks

Di Maria's departure would guarantee him some game time too if another forward does not come in. Interesting option indeed, one for the watchlist. Darmian having a good game too

zarquon wrote: »
    Di Maria's departure would guarantee him some game time too if another forward does not come in. Interesting option indeed, one for the watchlist. Darmian having a good game too

that 2.5 ml could turn fab into hazard which would make me more comfortable !
    united look solid enough at the back and darmian will be right back for the season hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

A goal and an assist for Youssuf Mulumbu as Norwich beat FC Augsburg today 2-1. It should interest us in our quest for a 4.5 mid. Seemed to be getting forward a bit from the highlights.

Wes Hoolahan with the assist and 4.5 Lewis Grabban with the goal, as Cameron Jerome wasn't fit.

Harry Toffolo started at LB but isn't in the game yet. He likes to get forward a lot. Could be a Matty Targett type option for a week or 2 if Olsson isn't fit in time, though Johnson or Brady if signed could fill the spot too.

Alex Neil said he'd like to get 3 or 4 more players in this window too. Rickie Lambert is one name being linked.

Norwich: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Bassong, Toffolo; Tettey, Mulumbu; Redmond (Howson 61), Hoolahan, Johnson; Grabban
    Subs: Rudd (GK), Turner, Hooper, van Wolfswinkel, Jacob Murphy, Odjidja.

• Advertisement

I agree, i assume he meant for the early stages of the season, until Darmian learns his "philosophy"!

To be honest I think it was more a way of keeping Valencia motivated during preseason while he decided.

To be honest I think it was more a way of keeping Valencia motivated during preseason while he decided.

On this performance, there is no way Valencia is getting a game ahead of Darmian. Been our best defender

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

A goal and an assist for Youssuf Mulumbu as Norwich beat FC Augsburg today 2-1. It should interest us in our quest for a 4.5 mid. Seemed to be getting forward a bit from the highlights.

Wes Hoolahan with the assist and 4.5 Lewis Grabban with the goal, as Cameron Jerome wasn't fit.

Harry Toffolo started at LB but isn't in the game yet. He likes to get forward a lot. Could be a Matty Targett type option for a week or 2 if Olsson isn't fit in time, though Johnson or Brady if signed could fill the spot too.

Alex Neil said he'd like to get 3 or 4 more players in this window too. Rickie Lambert is one name being linked.

Norwich: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Bassong, Toffolo; Tettey, Mulumbu; Redmond (Howson 61), Hoolahan, Johnson; Grabban
    Subs: Rudd (GK), Turner, Hooper, van Wolfswinkel, Jacob Murphy, Odjidja.
    Mulumbu is my 4.5 man.

Mulumbu is my 4.5 man.

Thanks guys forgot about him
    He may even be an option to start the odd week

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Strong lineup from Chelsea. Costa in an argument within the 1st minute, what a nutter.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ivan has lost his hair in the off season.

Strong lineup from Chelsea. Costa in an argument within the 1st minute, what a nutter.

Now I remember one of the reasons I didn't resign him after Xmas
    The STRESS every game of wondering if he wud be sent off !

km79 wrote: »
    Thanks guys forgot about him
    He may even be an option to start the odd week

I wouldn't think he'll get forward much in the pl. I'm more leaning towards Fletcher ATM, but will certainly keep and eye on Molumbu.

Ivan has lost his hair in the off season.

He popped up in the 6 yard box earlier. If only he wasn't 7m

The moment when you realise your fpl addiction may be getting out of hand?? It's the one where you're wrecked and heading to bed, but even just for a second contemplate putting on the laptop and watching a full Chelsea preseason friendly on a crappy stream.

Goodnight people. ;)

• Advertisement

The moment when you realise your fpl addiction may be getting out of hand?? It's the one where you're wrecked and heading to bed, but even just for a second contemplate putting on the laptop and watching a full Chelsea preseason friendly on a crappy stream.

Goodnight people. ;)

From what I've seen im VERY worried about investing 1/5th of my money in them!
    The lack of striking options has lead me back to costa (and Rooney) and I'm not sure I want him !
    Can't wait to have aguero again :D

Costa throwing elbows. Imagine a treble captain Costa red :D

On this performance, there is no way Valencia is getting a game ahead of Darmian. Been our best defender

Same before tonight as well Darmian has been very good. It might have been that which caused lvg to bring up Valencia. Much like Jose what he says isn't always just for the media to hear its meant to filter down to the players. I think he knows exactly what his back 5 is but he wants to make sure he has as many options as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Courtois may be on pens if he can keep doing this :pac:

https://vine.co/v/egwwBEDubEP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Arsenal: Cech, Bellerin, Chambers, Gabriel, Monreal, Arteta, Cazorla, Reine-Adelaide, Ozil, Wilshere, Walcott

Ten changes - Ozil played yesterday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Wijnaldum is apparently flying in pre-season. Could be a cracking option at that price when their fixtures clear up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,821 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Paully D wrote: »
    Wijnaldum is apparently flying in pre-season. Could be a cracking option at that price when their fixtures clear up a bit.

Any goals/assists?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

CSF wrote: »
    Any goals/assists?

2 goals in 2 games. Played in the double pivot in the first game and in the hole in the second.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Walcott(Reine-Adelaide).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Costa throwing elbows. Imagine a treble captain Costa red :D

Giroud x1.5 :pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement