Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tallafornia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

shrewdness wrote: »
    Waving to three scobes in a shopping trolley on the way to the nightclub, for fcuk sake!

summed up the 45 minutes for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭BrianOFlanagan

The average person is roughly 60% water, where as these twats are in the region of 90%. I hope this series dies a quick death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Niall09 wrote: »
    728-computer-reaction-face-knife-stab-self-eye.png

ze goggles zey do nothing
    45784.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

El_Drago wrote: »
    summed up the 45 minutes for me

Jesus I just realised that went on for 45 minutes :eek: Nothing happened! They squeeze LOADS into an hour of Jersey Shore ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

The state of that Cormac fella's accent. I used to go out with a fella from Rathcoole who's lived there all his life and he nor any of his friends ever talked like that.

Cormac is the absolute definition of poser and that Nikita one is going to be a drama llama. Boom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

This was complete ****e yet I couldn't stop myself watching it.. The credits intrigued me :D Nikita calling your one a whore was hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Tallafornia- my eyes!!!!- what you can see you can't unsee! But the blonde guy was easy on the eye!

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

efb wrote: »
    Tallafornia- my eyes!!!!- what you can see you can't unsee! But the blonde guy was easy on the eye!

Facebook search - Tallafornia David Behan ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ classic thread, stellar work guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

It's things like this that make me happy I left.

F*ck I'm visiting in a week.

*cries*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

What a show!! Didn't know whether to laugh or cry! But like someone posted earlier there was very little content in it? They all seemed to arrived at the house on a bus, I was looking forward to the awkard hugging and introduction bit at the start!
    Also did the blonde one (Rose I think) say in her vt that she wanted to be a teacher? This show will be some addition to her cv so!! :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭lala88

another reason not to pay your TV licence

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

lala88 wrote: »
    another reason not to pay your TV licence

eh remind me again how much of the TV licence goes to TV3?:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭lala88

eh remind me again how much of the TV licence goes to TV3?:rolleyes:

Could you not have played along....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I started to watch it on the TV3 player there and patiently sat through the ermirts and Oral b ads .... I made it 27 seconds into the actual show before I closed the window :D

Then I composed myself and and watched the lot lmao they realise Ireland is a small country right? and that Dublin is even smaller :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

these can't be real people, this has to be a piss take of jersey shore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Car crash TV but I'll definatly be watching :D

I didn't think people still dressed the way the blonde one was.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I'm in the UK and 3 player only streams to Ireland :mad:

yet you can watch their news snippets...

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Car crash TV but I'll definatly be watching :D

I didn't think people still dressed the way the blonde one was.

Was she the one who went to Tesco in a white ra-ra skirt and white top? :confused: That outfit belongs in a seedy English bar in Tenerife circa 1998!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Was she the one who went to Tesco in a white ra-ra skirt and white top? :confused: That outfit belongs in a seedy English bar in Tenerife circa 1998!

That's what I was thinking as well. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

total rubbish.Was hoping for an Irish Jersey shore. Not one of them came out with anything funny. That Cormac fella is a totally humourless tosser as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

barakus wrote: »
    total rubbish.Was hoping for an Irish Jersey shore. Not one of them came out with anything funny. That Cormac fella is a totally humourless tosser as well.

Basically wrote an abusing status on this lad on facebook to find out in shock its one of my good mates cousin haha. He was swiftly told to not tell anyone or risk humiliation.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Can someone send me a link for this please? Can't see sight nor sound of it the Tv3 Player for some strange reason. Even when I click the Tallafornia link on the main page it says "page not found".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

The geniuses are all appearing on Midweek in a few minutes on TV3... I can wait to see if they can get a few syllables out of Cormac.. or maybe they will just leave him in the corner with a dumbell?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The geniuses are all appearing on Midweek in a few minutes on TV3... I can wait to see if they can get a few syllables out of Cormac.. or maybe they will just leave him in the corner with a dumbell?

My ears :( And my eyes :(

What a bunch of stupidheads.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Huuuuu-Werr :D

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

The set of them on Midweek :D
    Ooh tune in to follow the next installment of the love triangle :rolleyes:
    Still, it is addictive stuff :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

amdublin wrote: »
    My ears :( And my eyes :(

What a bunch of stupidheads.

Thank god it wasn't only me I had to turn the volume down they were all talking over each other.

WHat part of Dublin are they from - I heard some of them may work in the Tallaght area but aren't from there.

Also that girl the older brown haired one is too media savvy can't see her making any mistakes well apart from the big one of agreeing to be on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I watched it last night with the missus, surely yer man Cormac isn’t for real is he? What a focking doucehbag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

There are too many idiots in this country. May this show follow them long past their feeling embarrassed about it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement