Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Shane St. wrote: »
    Stoke 4/6

Newcastle 4/7

Norwich 5/6

Treble works out at nearly 4/1
    worth 20

Get the **** in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

fùck...odds on Bastia have risen from 1.60 to 1.78...that's not a good sign :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    Anyone know a good website that has team stats on things like corners?

http://www.simplesoccerstats.com/Console2.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Shur if yer all doin accums here's a tasty 28/1

Ergotelis V panionos WIN
    Samsunspor V Galatasary WIN
    Fleetwood town (DNB) V Blackpool LOSE
    Newcastle V Blackburn WIN
    Alfreton Town V Grimsby townWIN

Fleetwood beaten 5 - 1 :mad: so close

Quit your whining! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Thats an interesting range of leagues your betting.

shangri la wrote: »
    Thats an interesting range of leagues your betting.

Just a bit research this morning, those were the games were i perceived good value

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    All over Aston Villa -1 8/5

lucky enough :D

magherakid wrote: »
    lucky enough :D

was on that myself but at worse odds with boyles. Waiting for someone and went into the bookies. Pays for tonight but it was lucky enough from a report i read.

Can someone check the number of first half corners in the madrid match for me? On the mobile, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

shangri la wrote: »
    Can someone check the number of first half corners in the madrid match for me? On the mobile, thanks.

6-3 to madrid

Mthor5 wrote: »
    6-3 to madrid

thanks. Was on the over 5 first half corners at 11/10. Good day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭the realpigiron

I'm backing Man City and Sunderland both to win tomorrow. Sunderland were evens, have shortened to 10/11 v Peterborough. I know it's the FA Cup but Sunderland are in the middle of a great run and they'll want to keep that going.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    S

Spanish La Liga Matches Real Madrid v Granada
    07-01-2012 19:00
    Number of Team Corners
    Real Madrid Over 8 corners @ 13/10
    Your Bets
    Win
    Single: Real Madrid Over 8 corners @ 13/10
    1 line at €30.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €30.00
    Potential returns: €69.00

delighted with that win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

sporting or fc porto?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Samich wrote: »
    sporting or fc porto?

Porto looking the more likely,have watched a good chunk of the 1st half,have looked dangerous and created more

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

-Bastia (2nd division) (vs Sochaux - Ligue 1) @ 2.10 : Sochaux are awful this season while Bastia are 3rd in Ligue 2 and score lots of goals.
    Just read that Richert (Sochaux' 1st choice GK) and Marvin Martin (their best player) are out for this game, a Bastia win looks even more likely now.
    Odds on Bastia in the French cup have dropped from 2.10 to 1.80, I'm even more confident about this bet now.

edit: Bastia's 1st choice keeper is out for this game, still fancy them to win.

Get in!! Sochaux, just like Chelsea, are a great team to bet against. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

Sorry in advance for the stupid question but if someone could kindly confirm.

Well basically, i am closing my online account as it's too easy to make stupid little bets. I will be going into the bookies instead. This will ensure i place less bets. Anyway, i know the type of bets I do are not listed in the shops so can i write the information down on a betting slip and place it that way or are my selection of bets limited when placing bets in the bookies?

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

Well basically, i am closing my online account as it's too easy to make stupid little bets. I will be going into the bookies instead. This will ensure i place less bets. Anyway, i know the type of bets I do are not listed in the shops so can i write the information down on a betting slip and place it that way or are my selection of bets limited when placing bets in the bookies?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Is there any good websites that show you penalties scored/ missed when a game goes to penos, apart from bet365. Trying to follow that bordeaux match

@Fonze, cant see a problem once the bet is wrote out properly and states clearly what your market you 're betting on is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

any1 else tempted to lump on city 2mrw. Im a Utd fan and I just cant see us getting anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

I'm going to wait for the team news first on Manutd but looking at a Manutd and Sunderland double.

Fonze07 wrote: »

ive often gone in and done overs bets,handicaps etc.. if u write down odds from say a corner/card bet on the slip from the bookmakers website it should be allowed..

any1 else tempted to lump on city 2mrw. Im a Utd fan and I just cant see us getting anything

same as and im tempted to put a bit on -1 and -2 aswell.. Not often Utd lose 3 on the bounce but with the way city have been playing at home it could easily happen..a cup tie though could throw the formbook out the window..im waiting till the teams are named

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

I've thrown a nice bit on City Draw no Bet @ 4/7 with Blue SQ.Don't see Utd winning over 90mins at Eastlands.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Irish94

I've gone with United (DNB) at 50 big ones at 13/8 returns : 131.25

Come at me bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Totally dependant on the teams tomorrow

Peterborough v Sunderland is made for Asian handicaping, O'Neill might rest a few but think they'll beat a Championship ship who have been mediocre this season.

@ 2.10

Your bet on Sunderland at (-0.5 & -1.0) is:
    - 100% Win if Sunderland wins by 2 goal(s) or more
    - 50% Win/50% Refund if Sunderland wins by 1 goal(s)
    - 100% Lose if Sunderland loses or the result is a draw

Citeh all the way brah,

Mario hattrick 50/1

• Advertisement

mike65 wrote: »
    Peterborough v Sunderland is made for Asian handicaping, O'Neill might rest a few but think they'll beat a Championship ship who have been mediocre this season.

@ 2.10

Your bet on Sunderland at (-0.5 & -1.0) is:
    - 100% Win if Sunderland wins by 2 goal(s) or more
    - 50% Win/50% Refund if Sunderland wins by 1 goal(s)
    - 100% Lose if Sunderland loses or the result is a draw

What bookies sum up how handicaps work now?

thats gotta get annoying

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement