Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about accommodation.

• 25-02-2014 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong section, but it seems like the right place to ask this. I'm looking for a 1 bedroom flat/apartment/studio for next year, but there are hardly any places on daft.ie, rent.ir and all those. My question is: Will more places become available around the end of the college year, say around June or so? There are almost no places available right now.

My guess is that more places will be available at the end of the college year, or at least I hope. My uncle owns a few houses in Cork near UCC and none of them are on daft or anywhere else yet. The whole are where they are is filled with college places and there is literally one 1 available at the moment.

Thanks lads.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

After this reply I'm going to close this thread, as there is a full thread located right here that has been set up for exactly this type of question.

You are looking for housing far, far too early for next year. Most courses don't finish exams right up until mid/end of May so after that is your best bet to start looking. Housing seems to get snapped up fairly fast over the summer, so be prepared for that and look in early-mid June if you can.

Best of luck in your housing search when the time comes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement