Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Valentine Pressie Idea from 14y/o for BF

• 12-02-2014 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

15 year old daughter looking for present for valentines day for bf? Not aftershave,just some nice token? Any ideas wise people please ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

snowbabe wrote: »
    15 year old daughter looking for present for valentines day for bf? Not aftershave,just some nice token? Any ideas wise people please ?

Itunes gift card

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Ahh they down load that stuff anyway I think,something personal but not tacky,Ive been told !! I suggested foto of them for iphone cover,got a no ,jesus I've no idea I think I got a claddagh ring one year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭macplato

How about tickets to the cinema or to a concert - something they could do together?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭usersame

Winzip subscription

Thanks got tickets to concert in july were €40 each, but theyre only 15 will i let her give him the ticket? When chances are they wont be together then?and shes left with one ticket?? This is wreking my head tonight,sorry for being so trivial when others here have much bigger problems ,but its huge to her in her little life .

• Advertisement

Hi username whats winzip?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭macplato

snowbabe wrote: »
    Thanks got tickets to concert in july were €40 each, but theyre only 15 will i let her give him the ticket? When chances are they wont be together then?and shes left with one ticket?? This is wreking my head tonight,sorry for being so trivial when others here have much bigger problems ,but its huge to her in her little life .

€40 gift at 15 is way too much, plus giving just one ticket isn't ideal either. And you are completely right, they might not even be together in July any more.

How about 2 cinema tickets? It's relatively inexpensive and something they can do together on the day.

Yes i agree €40 is too much as she'll probably hate him next week :) , got 2 anyway and if he's around well and good but if not she can bring someone else.Cinema sounds good as they dpent €20 last weekend ,thank god I'm not that age again,they both love sports so was thinking something along those lines,probably theyd like a few cans in reality,but sure what would I know :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Aargh I know this will sound a bit dryballs, but maybe try to tell her that Valentine's Day is stupid?

(Obviously this won't work for a teenager, I guess -- or even for some more grown-up folks)

OK then, suggest that she get him a cool T-Shirt or something similar.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Moved from PI

• Advertisement
Advertisement