Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power - Weekend Football Coupon (Shop Version)

• 13-01-2011 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi there

Does anyone know a link where i can download a web version of the Weekend Football Coupon which you can get in the shops?

See below for an example of the coupon

http://www.paddypower.com/img/nh_webcoupon2404.pdf?

Paddy Power coupon would be good but the equivalent coupon for any Bookies is fine too.

Many Thanks
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Jackattack

Hi there

Does anyone know a link where i can download a web version of the Weekend Football Coupon which you can get in the shops?

See below for an example of the coupon

http://www.paddypower.com/img/nh_webcoupon2404.pdf?

Paddy Power coupon would be good but the equivalent coupon for any Bookies is fine too.

Many Thanks
    :)
    BUMP!
    Ya, I too would like to know if this type of coupon is available online because it would be so much easier to do it from home.
    The football coupons on paddy powers website are not the same as the example shown and I would like to tick one from each box sort of thing.
    Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭seathestar

A while back i asked paddy power on live help and they said they dont have the coupons online that you get in the shop. Maybe drop them an email and see what they say?

Would be handy having access to the actual physical coupon from at home without having to go into the shop to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Jackattack

Ya its nice to get them on Friday and really think about the games rather than flying into paddy powers on a Saturday for five minutes choosing them there and then.
    I think its the same reason they took the tables off the back of the sheets because too many people were winning.

Advertisement