Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazing wildlife video

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Bump! So has anyone actually watched this yet? I thought it was one of the best wildlife thingys I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Just saw this for the first time now, absolutely amazing. It's not often I'm screaming at my laptop watching a video but some bits were great, thanks for the link!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

That was amazing. Thanks for sharing. I honestly thought the herd's efforts were all in vain. It was actually quite moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭mobby

Amazing stuff. Lions King of the Jungle me Arse....:D way to go Buffalo.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Great clip.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Jesus. When I was at the kruger park, we were told that if we saw a Lion we'd be considered lucky. We ran in to a pair humping each other! Seeing something like that happen must be ultra rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Wildlife videos normal bore the arse off me, but that was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Haha, I see this video is featured on myspace now, look what one of the comments said:
    This is staged. Listen to the guy on the radio. You can here him say "cue the buffaloes". This is nothing but a show put on for stupid ass tourists. If you have enough coin you too can pay to see a show like this. Truely sick **** in my opinion.

:rolleyes:

Haha, imagine, cue the crocodile, now croc if you just grab the leg and pull against the lions and let go after 18 seconds mmmmk?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Americans shouldn't talk about nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Oriel wrote:
    Americans shouldn't talk about nature.

My god you're right! The commentary was bordering on infuriating. Brilliant footage though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Exit wrote:
    That was amazing. Thanks for sharing. I honestly thought the herd's efforts were all in vain. It was actually quite moving.

second that, that was amazing, cheers and god find

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

That was incredible footage, wildlife at its best. I was hoping the croc's would come out of the water after the lions, now that would have been interesting.

Advertisement