Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

sup boards

• 18-11-2014 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

any body have a jimmy lewis sup board ...are they good ,bad ,durable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Low Pockets

What size are you looking for? I had a mate onto me today to see had I any interest in a high performance sup he was flogging

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭jarv

Not used one but they have a good rep but expensive, have a look at http://gongsupshop.com great prices I have one and just ordering another now.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kartoonhead

any thing over 10f to 14 f needs enough volume for me and kids to mess about on mostly for me though

thanks for the link i will look through them ...which board did you get for yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭jarv

I went for http://gongsupshop.com/epages/box1707.sf/fr_FR/?ObjectPath=/Shops/box1707/Products/GON4SUPCAT just for surfing on.

If you looking for a board I'm going to sell my old gong 9'3 startup its 160 ish litres , super stable so any one can paddle it but you can surf it well to (€250)

or I have an 11'2 mistral board for sale as well not so fun to surf but really easy to paddle around and have fun on also €250.

P.M me if you want to have a look or me to send some pics.

Matt

• Advertisement

be no harm to have a look jarv thanks i pm you earlier i tink

Advertisement