Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheel Allignment Drogheda

• 18-02-2011 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi
    I recently had two part worn tyres fitted to my car & its due for its NCT tomorrow; just wondering if anyone can recommned somewhere in the Drogheda area where I can get the wheels alligned tomorrow and idea what sort of price I can expect to pay

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

It cost €70 for a 4 wheel alignment with fastfit. I don't work for them btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,672 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

No Fast Fit in Drogheda, and Advance closed.

Only place I'd know of in town that probably does it is the tyre centre at the M1 Business Park - the one with Western Motors, Smyths, Woodies etc. Left at the roundabout at Lidl rather than in to the main park.

Can't remember the name of the place, but it's part of a chain and a big enough operation.

Give you a chance to drive the stones off the car on the way to the NCT centre too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

That place is called First Stop @ 041 9845242

http://www.m1tyres.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

R.O.R wrote: »
    No Fast Fit in Drogheda, and Advance closed.

Only place I'd know of in town that probably does it is the tyre centre at the M1 Business Park - the one with Western Motors, Smyths, Woodies etc. Left at the roundabout at Lidl rather than in to the main park.

Can't remember the name of the place, but it's part of a chain and a big enough operation.

Give you a chance to drive the stones off the car on the way to the NCT centre too.

i think they are part of the blakes cross group if so they do a good job, think i paid 30 for Allignment.

Advertisement