Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do I do when I do not get a reply?

• 22-06-2015 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I will be going into transition year and I have emailed a place about work experience a while back and I get have to get a reply.What should I do?

Thanks,
    MadDog1999

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

Phone and enquire politely as to whether they received your application for work experience or else call to the business etc. in person and do same.

Just always maintain politeness and professionalism when talking to them, irregardless of their response.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭MadDog1999

Phone and enquire politely as to whether they received your application for work experience or else call to the business etc. in person and do same.

Just always maintain politeness and professionalism when talking to them, irregardless of their response.

I will give them a chance and then I will enquire politely as you have said.

Thank You,
    MadDog1999

Advertisement