Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Place to see Sunrise/Sunset in Cork City??

• 25-01-2010 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

does anybody know of a good place close to the city center to see the sunrise and/or set?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭ColSheehan

Hey
    I go down by the Marina to take photos of sunsets, and I go to Rochestown to take sunrises. I know people will have different experiences with where they find sunrises/sunsets so I'll post a pic or two of my own experiences.

Here is a picture of a sunset down by the Marina in Blackrock village
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/colinsheehan/4304463897/

Here is a 'Sunrise' then, http://www.flickr.com/photos/colinsheehan/3342020075/

Although these may not be the type of picture you are looking for, these are the best I can find on my daily cycling journeys :)4304463897

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dragon 911

Hey,

I always thought the top of Patricks Hill was lovely to be for sunrise!

Ur pics r lovely Colsheehen!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 trishlingsolo

ColSheehan, I was wondering where abouts in Rochestown you took the sunrise photo. It's really lovely and I'd love to be able to capture something similar.
    trishlingsolo

Advertisement