Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jobs

• 09-01-2010 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Ok i really need a job no past experience though except for the work experience that i did in 4th year!

And i realise that theres a recession and that people will say get out and look hand cv's etc but ive done all that and its still really hard to come by a jon and the worst thing is they tend to lean towards girls for smaller jobs like hotel work or retail etc

does anybody know where my best bet would be? bar work even? I'm 17 nut my friend works in a pub in the city and he's younger than me

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,148 ✭✭✭✭Berty

http://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1015771

You may or may not need a driving license but the fact they have not specified means they may not.

They may need you to visit stores stocking shelves of their products.

Lots of companies do this and look for staff now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

i know you probably dont want to here this but your best option is keeping handing cvs into shops, bars, restaurants etc etc. I thought it was impossible to get a job but one day i got a call from a shop (my one and only response) and three months later i'm still in the job

just stick with it and something is bound to come up. Its not completly hopeless out there

Advertisement