Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonball Z Battle of Gods UK/Ireland Release?

• 20-07-2014 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if the new film will be given a UK/Ireland release? A friend of mine read about some advanced screening in Cineworld, but I haven't seen any press releases myself.

Thanks,
    Michael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

karaokeman wrote: »
    Anyone know if the new film will be given a UK/Ireland release? A friend of mine read about some advanced screening in Cineworld, but I haven't seen any press releases myself.

Thanks,
    Michael

The home video release was just announced at MCM Manchester by Manga yesterday. Battle of the Gods will be released here on the 10th of November on Blu-ray and dvd

The home video release was just announced at MCM Manchester by Manga yesterday. Battle of the Gods will be released here on the 10th of November on Blu-ray and dvd

Just watched an "extended clip" of the English dub at Nom-Con and I can tell you it is extremely good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Just watched an "extended clip" of the English dub at Nom-Con and I can tell you it is extremely good.

I was there. It was actually a once in a lifetime experience for a dedicated Dragonball fan like myself. All my friends who couldn't go are insanely jealous.

karaokeman wrote: »
    I was there. It was actually a once in a lifetime experience for a dedicated Dragonball fan like myself. All my friends who couldn't go are insanely jealous.

Same btw I was the dude with the Cell vs Goku Hawaiian shirt and the Gears of War Lancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Same btw I was the dude with the Cell vs Goku Hawaiian shirt and the Gears of War Lancer.

Ah, didn't see you there. Loved the film anyway. There's another one on the way set for release in Japan next year. Nice to know there is somewhat of a comeback on the cards.

• Advertisement
Advertisement