Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fire in O'Gara's

Options
  • 05-01-2008 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Lads I am just wondering how ye are all coping after the fire in the Royal???

Back in my day ( and I am talking about the serious old days) Rockfords was the place. I mean seriously the only place. I was shocked to hear just before Christmas that it was still the place where things happened in Roscommon. Sure I suppose I should have realised the 80's were back!!! And then I hear about the fire........

Anyway I know that in my day ( the scary pre email and more importantly pre mobile phone days!!! (and probably for most of us pre landline days!!!) Anyway I was just going to say in my day a fire in Rockfords would have ruined half the new relationships in Roscommon. Glad to know that the good old modern technology has saved the day !!!!!

Seriously - sympathy to Larry and anyone associated with the Royal. Anyone who would like to share a Rockfords story don't be shy.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I think Macs beside it got affected by the fire also.

Advertisement