Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Lessons

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Quennie

Qualified Piano Teacher with Teaching Diploma from RIAM.
    Also have Silver and Gold Performance Medals from RIAM.
    Available to give lessons at weekends.
    Based in Raheny/Clontarf area.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 catcatcatmolmol

Hi all
    I'm a professional violin player and teacher. I'm experienced in playing for gigs/weddings etc. and have many years teaching classical violin to young children and adults.
    Please email; catcatcatmolmolmol@yahoo.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 13 thebullers

Hello! We just moved here from Italy, where my 10 year old had 4 years of instruction from a lovely composition student from the local conservatory. We are interested in finding someone to come to our house in Castleknock to give lessons in the afternoons. If you are interested, please send a PM and provide references. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mcveeno

Anybody who can give piano lessons in there home in Clondalkin or areas surrounding and is interested in teaching a beginner send me a pm! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Dillydressmaker

Private tuition in own home in D9 area, anyone who can offer pm me please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aislingh90

I am a final year Ucc music student seeking students for the coming year. I have received my grade eight in classical violin and I am currently studying voice and piano. I will be offering music theory and/or violin lessons for all ages and musical levels. I will charge twenty euro for half hour and thirty euro for hour.I am also available for grinds in junior and leaving cert.

If interested please contact
    Aisling 0857840767
    :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 GrandmaBasil

I am a 19 year old music student from North Dublin (but can travel into the city) looking for Cello lessons. I haven't had lessons in about two years but my last tutor said I was about a grade two standard. I am looking to really intensively increase my standard of cello as I would love nothing more than to join an orchestra!
    PM me if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 raulbh

Qualified, experienced piano teacher offering piano lessons in Newbridge, Co. Kildare

Lessons given on Kawai RX-2 grand piano(same piano Edward plays in Twilight out of interest)

Lessons will address not only piano technique and repertoire but will also have a strong emphasis on learning music theory and developing
    aural skills, helping students become well-rounded musicians.

All ages very welcome

Visit www.hurleyodwyer.eu for more information

• Registered Users Posts: 22 catcatcatmolmol

Hi!
    give yourself or your child the gift of classical music in 2012. All ages and levels are welcome to come along and learn the violin from a professional, qualified and experienced teacher in Ennis, Co.Clare
    Private, weekly lessons are available with recession-friendly rates!
    Music theory is also taught and ABRSM, RIAM exams preparation is available in fun, enjoyable and relaxing lessons!
    Give me an email catcatcatmolmolmol@yahoo.co.uk
    hope to hear from you!
    Caitriona!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 emc2010

Introduction to piano available in the limerick area.
    I have just completed grade 8 and am looking to gain experience in teaching. As i am not qualified I would ideally teach young children the basics and give them an introduction to piano. I can come to your house and will only charge 5 euro a lesson.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 ECau

If anyone is interested in learning the concertina at a very reasonable price email me at caulfie@tcd.ie
    I cater for all levels.
    I live in Clontarf, Dublin.
    I've been teaching and playing gigs now for several years.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DJJ

Hello. Could you please contact me on 087 698 1353 re beginner lessons for our 6 yr old son. We live in Booterstown (opp UCD/N11).

Many thanks, Darren

• Registered Users Posts: 5 profti

Hi everyone,

I am available for private flute lessons in Dublin. I have been a flute player since 1993 and I also give lessons. I have a band called The Bambir, we play rock music that has elements of folk as well. I graduated from university in 2005 with a joint degree in music education and as a choral conductor. I began working as a flute teacher, but for the past three years my work has been sporadic as I have been touring with my band.

A video featuring me playing flute:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu3hasNspNI

Please feel free to contact me at arik.bambir@gmail.com or at 087 351 8716.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 alaverdi

Naas Music School offers music tuitions in a range of Instruments: Piano,Violin,Viola,Cello,D-Bass,Guitar,Banjo,Mandolin,Trumpet,Tuba.
    JC and LC prepared.All Ages. Also Naas Youth orchestra is inviting new members to join.Grade 5 up level. Age- 12- 20 yrs old.
    Location- Swans Centre,Kilcullen Rd,Naas,Co.Kildare.
    059 864 2926

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MichelleO

Experienced keyboard teacher available in the Kildare area. Available to travel to students home depending on distance.

Lessons are available for students who wish to learn the keyboard for exams or for those just wanting to have fun learning an instrument.

musicplayer18@yahoo.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Omega28

I'm looking for some piano or keyboard lessons as well as music theory

I'm based in Dublin and can travel

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 EmmaSommer

Hello, I teach piano lessons in Dublin. I live in Ballinteer and charge 15euro per half hour lesson or 22euro per hour lesson. I would teach theory in the lessons, by the way. Please email sommerve@tcd.ie if you're interested, Emma.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Omega28

sending email now Emma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 musicteacher1

Hi I'm a fully qualified violin and piano teacher. Have a music degree and diplomas in teaching and performance. I have been teaching privately and as a tutor in a music school for several years and offer lessons in piano, violin, theory and junior and leaving cert grinds. Will teach beginners-any level up to Senior Cert, but preferably not very young children. If interested please contact me with an email address for further details.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lornajean Hehir

Currently studying Bachelors of Music (4th year- Cork School of Music)
    Classically trained in voice...(mezzo-Soprano)
    Classical private voice lessons to male or female of any age
    Based in Cork City Centre, and on weekends Dublin (monkstown)
    Willing to travel to a house subject to distance.
    Subject to teach: Classical voice lessons, also grinds in Leaving cert and Junior cert Music exam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 emc2010

I'm Looking for lessons in traditional piano over the next month or so. I'm in Limerick. please PM me if you can help! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lornajean Hehir

Hi Darren,

What instrument is your son looking to get lessons in?

Lornajean

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Chopper21

Hi all,

I am a 26 year old male available to give practical lessons in the Clarinet, Saxophone or Trombone to beginner and intermediate level students. I passed the Grade 8 clarinet exams in 2003 with distinction and I have over 17 years playing experience. Whilst not having any formal qualifications in the saxophone and trombone, I have played both for over 12 years in various bands and groups and have taught all 3 instruments to students before, both adults and youths alike. I am also available to teach music theory, having completed music theory exams up to Grade 6 and Leaving Cert Honours level (A1).

I live in Ballinteer but I am available to teach in the South Dublin area after 6pm during weekdays. I charge €15 per half hour lesson or €20 per hour lesson. I can be contacted at 085-1403619

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hulkey

Howdy, I'm looking for one to one cello lessons in Dublin.
    I'm a complete beginner! I would like to get lessons as soon as possible too, don't want to pick up any bad playing habits :)

PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cj2007

Hi I'm a fully qualified violin and piano teacher. Have a music degree and diplomas in teaching and performance. I have been teaching privately and as a tutor in a music school for several years and offer lessons in piano, violin, theory and junior and leaving cert grinds. Will teach beginners-any level up to Senior Cert, but preferably not very young children. If interested please contact me with an email address for further details.:)

Hi sarahkkelleher@hotmail.com could you please contact me with more info

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cj2007

Hello I am 23 and looking to start playing violin I am a complete beginner but did learn panio when I was younger. I live in foxrock and would like someone around the area or someone to come to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 adam4

Hi all,
    20 year old musician living near Ardee with experience in performing, arranging, teaching and accompanying.

Piano/keyboard (passed piano grade 8 in 2008)
    Able to teach you to play your favourite songs or to build a classical repertoire. Experience in teaching beginners and preparing students for grade examinations. Please contact me if you want to make the piano more fun to play.
    Don't want to read music? I can teach you to use your ear to play your favourite tunes.

Guitar (acoustic/electric)
    I have a sound background in music theory and a keen ear, so you can bring songs to me to teach you, or I can arrange more structured tuition (drills, scales etc.)

Saxophone (passed grade 8 exam with distinction in 2008)
    Years of playing experience both solo and in groups, I can help with grade examination pieces, popular pieces and teach you to improve your saxophone technique to get a better sound.

Please PM me if you are interested in getting music tuition for the summer months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kevbgufc

Subject(s): Classical Guitar, folk/rock guitar, songwriting, composition
    Lessons in Students Home? No
    Contact Name: Kevin Brett
    Email: kbrett@gmail.com

I have a Masters in Composition, PGDE (Music) and B.A.(Music). Have been teaching guitar for 5 years, playing for over 20 years and compose for, and direct a guitar orchestra.

I teach through the Athenry Music School.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

Hi All, I'm available for guitar and singing lessons in the Offaly/Westmeath area, good rates and will take groups of up to 3. PM for details!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Night_Prowler

looking for piano lessons in D6/D12 area

Advertisement