Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Black Sheep Beer

• 21-08-2015 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Have the Galway Bay Brewery pulled Schneider Weiss Tap 7?

Was in the black sheep and it hasn't been in stock (bottle) for the past while. It's a great beer and would be a pity if it was pulled.

I noticed it was pulled from on draught the same time Erdinger was bright in. A poor swap in my opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭squonk

I don't know but I agree that it's a retrograde step if it's replaced with Erdinger

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭snowblind

Did you ask them?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭gleesonger

I did, but they weren't sure.
    Looks like be going to L Mulligans more often so.

Crisis averted, the brew dock are serving it again, actually they have Tap 5,6 and best of all 7 :)
    Will need to check in on the Black Sheep again, fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

I can't remember if it was Tap 7 but Beer Market defo still have one Schneider Weisse on tap.

• Advertisement

I didn't know the Beer Market existed, is it a new pub? Will check it out tomorrow, thanks for the tip.
    It looks like the Galway Bay have extended in the last few years, few pubs mentioned on their website that I didn't know about.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

gleesonger wrote: »
    I didn't know the Beer Market existed, is it a new pub?
    Opened in April.

Advertisement