Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beer, Wine, Spirits, etc. - New releases thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Wexford 1798 launching with a lager and blonde ale. Doing the United Irishmen proud by honouring them with a beer brewed in The Netherlands. Seeing a lot of anger about it down in Wexford anyway.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

You'd think France would at least have made some sense!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I think this goes here but Firestone Walker has being bought by Duvel

http://thefullpint.com/beer-news/firestone-walker-brewing-has-been-acquired-by-duvel-moortgat/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I've taken out all the BrewDog Bar Ireland talk and created another thread, because as is all too common in B&W&S we tend to go very off topic. :)

New thread here.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Kinnegar have re-released Roadtrip American IPA(now called Crossroads), will be available on draught at the RDS.

• Advertisement

irish_goat wrote: »
    Kinnegar have re-released Roadtrip American IPA(now called Crossroads), will be available on draught at the RDS.

It's also available in bottles at the moment too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

BaZmO* wrote: »

Is there something up with the site, pic of scraggy bay on that, also I see they are selling 2 different bottles of blacks model t, but one is for €4.90 but the picture is of their black ipa?

Is there something up with the site, pic of scraggy bay on that, also I see they are selling 2 different bottles of blacks model t, but one is for €4.90 but the picture is of their black ipa?

The wrong picture is pretty standard when they put up new stuff.

Noticed the Model T duplicate too. Not sure what's going on there though.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Had some last night, great beer, hopes its a regular.

Turns out that the €4.90 one was Hi Viz, they got the name and picture wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

New sour by Galway bay in Brewdock. maybe Next Monday. Delicious! 3.2% and €6.75 a pint, mention of citrus on the tap, barman didn't know too much about it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

new porter coming from O Brother, I've high hopes for it, I really like their beers

https://twitter.com/OBrotherBrewing/status/649205303230230528

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭matrim

Galway bay tweeted about another new sour being launched

https://twitter.com/PouringInDublin/status/649631175389118464

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

matrim wrote: »
    Galway bay tweeted about another new sour being launched

https://twitter.com/PouringInDublin/status/649631175389118464

It's been fermenting in oak at the back of the Oslo in the old brew house for 18 months, I look forward to trying it. Had "Maybe Next Monday" the other week and liked it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

There's ads all over Birmingham for a spiced rum Fosters. I'm almost intrigued enough to try it, but I need to be on a flight back tomorrow and the vomiting might not have ended!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

No clue

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

No clue

Watch for it should be a good'en :)

Wow!

They'll be Macro soon enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

They are expanding and building a visitor center as well.
    Fair play to them, that's some impressive growth.

slayerking wrote: »
    They are expanding and building a visitor center as well.
    Fair play to them, that's some impressive growth.

Didn't they already have one of the largest kits of any micro-brewer in Ireland.

Didn't they already have one of the largest kits of any micro-brewer in Ireland.

Up there with Carlow and hooker

oblivious wrote: »
    Up there with Carlow and hooker

Hooker? I thought they were still relatively small even after the move last year.

Hooker? I thought they were still relatively small even after the move last year.

40hl Brewhouse and double fermenter volume, big place now

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭chopperp

where's the best place to get a deal on a bottle of Hendricks
    gin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Yarghhh

https://twitter.com/galwaybeer/status/651000372300021760?s=15

New Gbb "The Eternalist" I think I can read its mixed fermentation sour ale with raspberry?

O'Brother have announced that their Double IPA Brutus is getting a limited bottle release.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

James Browns Rubharb IPA is now out. And White Hag are releasing their Chocolate Milk Stout with infused Coffee!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

St Mel's have a new seasonal out next week called Autumn IPA 2015:

CRsB0pgWEAIeANk.jpg

Advertisement