Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dent Repair - any recommendations?

• 11-05-2015 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi folks,
    I'm looking to have a couple of dents repaired on my car and wonderd if anyone had any recent experience with any of the plethora of Dent repair companies out there?

I live near Navan but work in Leixlip so looking at North Kildare/Meath area's.

I did a search on here and there isn't much recent information.

I understand that a lot of these firms travel to you, but I'd rather go with a recommendation.

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭emo72

framey wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    I'm looking to have a couple of dents repaired on my car and wonderd if anyone had any recent experience with any of the plethora

I sent you a pm of a decent guy. Check your inbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Since it won't buff out, from detailing to main motors.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭weekaizer

Ive used Dentman.ie. think he's based in Monaghan, he's taken a few dents out for me and done brilliant work, email him a few photos of the dents for a quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,379 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Used the dent eraser (robert) and found him very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭George Dalton

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Used the dent eraser (robert) and found him very good.

We get Rob out to our place regularly for sales cars. Find him excellent. He can also be bribed with ice cream when the weather is good :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Neilw

We get Rob out to our place regularly for sales cars. Find him excellent. He can also be bribed with ice cream when the weather is good :pac:

Does he do any work around Dublin/Leixlip George? Have 3 dents around the car that I'd like removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭George Dalton

Neilw wrote: »
    Does he do any work around Dublin/Leixlip George? Have 3 dents around the car that I'd like removed.

I'm pretty sure he does Neil. Worth giving him a call anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 framey

Thanks for the replies folks.
    Have got a couple of recs, so will let you all know how I got on.

Advertisement