Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SportsDirect.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Any new codes now thatpersk20 have expired???

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jojobeans

Looking for codes myself, can t find any live ones online. Anyone? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

The free delivery to Ireland promotion has now ended.

Was good while it lasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭wait4me

Tinie wrote: »
    The free delivery to Ireland promotion has now ended.

Was good while it lasted.

Just noticed that just now. A pity but it must have cost them a fortune as each package, big or small, was sent by courier.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

10% off here -> https://www.vouchercloud.com/sportsdirect-com-vouchers/405525/exclusive-10-off-orders-over-50-plus-delivery-for-199-discount-voucher-code?msg=8

Offer is with Vouchercloud. You have to sign up with them to get it (uniquely generated), but, I have done so and can confirm it is working on Sportsdirect website :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,999 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Seems pretty slow with delivery at the moment, I ordered last Sunday and still not here (In Dublin though, so should have it tomorrow I guess)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Seems pretty slow with delivery at the moment, I ordered last Sunday and still not here (In Dublin though, so should have it tomorrow I guess)

Exact same time frame for me.
    Hopefully tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

rm212 wrote: »
    10% off here -> https://www.vouchercloud.com/sportsdirect-com-vouchers/405525/exclusive-10-off-orders-over-50-plus-delivery-for-199-discount-voucher-code?msg=8

Offer is with Vouchercloud. You have to sign up with them to get it (uniquely generated), but, I have done so and can confirm it is working on Sportsdirect website :)

Worked for me, thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Run For Joy

This was my first order with sports direct and all i can say is what a great site for sports items,
    Shall use them again...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Don't suppose there is a 10% off or free delivery code hanging around?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Free delivery over £100 spend

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Free delivery over £100 spend

Code?

Is this not to UK only, or is it working to Ireland too?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

vicwatson wrote: »
    Code?

Look on website

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭hdl

Code?

I have e109.90 in my basket, and there's a message at the bottom saying "GET FREE DELIVERY! Just spend an extra 10,10 € for free UK postage and packing.", so e120.

But.....when I hit checkout at 109.90, delivery is showing as free, so it seems like it's over 100 euro for free delivery.

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Look on website

Dont live in UK so ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭thirteen.

Dont live in UK so ....

Parcel Motel.

hdl wrote: »
    I have e109.90 in my basket, and there's a message at the bottom saying "GET FREE DELIVERY! Just spend an extra 10,10 € for free UK postage and packing.", so e120.

But.....when I hit checkout at 109.90, delivery is showing as free, so it seems like it's over 100 euro for free delivery.

Thanks for that, worked for me also, so obviously free delivery for EUR 100.00 spend.

Thanks hdl

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Hi Guys,

What's the delivery time on items from Sprts Direct.

Heading for golf outing next Friday. Would it be to late to order somethings from them today.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Hi Guys,

What's the delivery time on items from Sports Direct.

Heading for golf outing next Friday. Would it be to late to order somethings from them today.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

FLOOPER wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

What's the delivery time on items from Sports Direct.

Thanks

Generally 3-4 working days. Delivery is by courier so is generally fast.

We ordered Monday night and got delivery yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 maggiewhite

Hi. If you order today you should get it by Wednesday, no later than Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 iglipigle

Hi, any working discount code for sportsdirect? I have about 40 euro in my shopping basket at moment. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭The Friendly Newcomer

Brilliant products and service.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

Great site. I have 150 of stuff in my basket at the minute so if any discount codes pop up that would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Hope I'm not pulling the thread off topic but just to let you know if you are thinking about Karrimor runners, we very wary of the sizing! I have been a size 4 for as long as I can remember, got a pair of runners recently in that size and literally couldn't get my feet into them. Had to send them back, then went to Sports World in Heatons and even the 5 was too small.
    Was in again last weekend looking for runners for my son who is a size 5 and a 6 was tiny on him.
    I have running gear from this brand and they are all fine, it's just the runners sizing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Hope I'm not pulling the thread off topic but just to let you know if you are thinking about Karrimor runners, we very wary of the sizing! I have been a size 4 for as long as I can remember, got a pair of runners recently in that size and literally couldn't get my feet into them. Had to send them back, then went to Sports World in Heatons and even the 5 was too small.
    Was in again last weekend looking for runners for my son who is a size 5 and a 6 was tiny on him.
    I have running gear from this brand and they are all fine, it's just the runners sizing.

I bought my son these size 4 for school and they were fine, i only pid 14 euro for them they are now 24 :)

http://www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-pace-junior-running-shoes-217160?colcode=21716003

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

Sunny Dayz wrote: »

Bought Karrimor trail runner in my usual size recently and they're a perfect fit.

If in doubt it's always worth trying them on in SportWorld before ordering.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

fdevine wrote: »
    Bought Karrimor trail runner in my usual size recently and they're a perfect fit.

If in doubt it's always worth trying them on in SportWorld before ordering.

Yeah That's why we went into Sports World at the weekend to try on runners for him before ordering online but we found sizing way off.

I just remembered that my husband has a pair which he bought instore and he had to go up a size. Maybe we are just a family of weird feet!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Run For Joy

No longer free shiping to ireland its now 1euro, my last two orders were free shiping,

O well great while it lasted, ok what will i buy next...... :-)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

No longer free shiping to ireland its now 1euro, my last two orders were free shiping,

O well great while it lasted, ok what will i buy next...... :-)

Its 6 EUR and not 1 EUR

Advertisement