Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,955 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Waking up next to Phil should and would make anyone a teetotaler :P

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

I wonder what'll happen to Liam now? They need to get him back before he makes the complete transition to gang boy bad boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Liam
    gets stabbed by one of the gang

casio4 wrote: »
    Liam
    gets stabbed by one of the gang

Nooooo! Really? It's like Billy all over again. I'd like to see Tiffany a bit more, she's the only Butcher(?) that seems to have a decent bit of sense and cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

lisaj wrote: »
    Nooooo! Really? It's like Billy all over again. I'd like to see Tiffany a bit more, she's the only Butcher(?) that seems to have a decent bit of sense and cop on.

And the police are involved so it won't be the last of the gang on the square, they get annoyed when the police are involved....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Gang....or cult?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,746 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

That gang is about as intimidating as a lightly buttered slice of white bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Stereotypical east end gangster characters but credit to the leader of the game, Kane I think the character's name is, strong performances throughout and has made the whole thing livelier and more entertaining than it ever deserved to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Loving the gang storyline lately - I think it's quite gripping, the gang leader is a right bastard!

I think Kane is quite scary the actor is playing him well

• Advertisement

I keep thinking they are Blazing Squad and expect them to burst into a tune :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I keep thinking they are Blazing Squad and expect them to burst into a tune :P

See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads hahahahhahah!!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I'm actually terrified of the gang. I felt so sorry for Liam tonight.
    And Cain, When he was walking away and doing that gun shooting sign to Bianca and the other two, I nearly hid behind my sofa!
    Nearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

She Devil wrote: »
    I'm actually terrified of the gang. I felt so sorry for Liam tonight.
    And Cain, When he was walking away and doing that gun shooting sign to Bianca and the other two, I nearly hid behind my sofa!
    Nearly.

Yeah I have to say that was quite the bit scary alright.:) He comes across as an absolute psycho!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Personally think the fella playing Kane can't act to save his life, but am getting a bit tired of this storyline now and wish it would come to an end.

On a happier note, I bet Jean's cake is the one Sharon chooses! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭dixiedan

fussyonion wrote: »
    Personally think the fella playing Kane can't act to save his life, but am getting a bit tired of this storyline now and wish it would come to an end.

It's cringing and embarrasing looking at Liam mixed up with that lot...the cow eyes on him almost pleading to be set free :rolleyes:

We have started to mute the sound now when Bianca starts her screeching..gets quite painful on the ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Ugh, Bianca's screeching is unbearable. Hence why I want this storyline to come to a swift end!
    (It took me six attempts to type the word "swift", what the hell? "sqift" "seiwft"..ffs)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I do like EastEnders are doing some darker storyline again (They went soft after the Babby Swap story)

but I think it way too soon after The Billy Gang about 3 years ago, and it was wrong for yet person of that same house to Join a gang or a bad crowd!

The other think wrong with story was that it kind of came out of now where, Maybe would have helped why LB, went into the gang in the first place, slowly get distract away from the family.

Which could have made a bit more believable

I laughed at end of that yesterday, Kane doing fingers shoots, (That was stupid) , Even Maggie from the Simpsons more scary all of these people. (Maggie is Evil Just lo)

The only decent part in yesterday was Carol told Masood

(The up side is least Bianca poor storyline as stopped again

Come back DS! (EE need you now) Louise Berridge 2 needs to step back down!

I do think EastEnders need older people in show (I don't returns)
    back at the moment (I Watch Corrie other do have a lost of Cast, there is a lot history with all, Ken, Deride , Emily and Rita, Norris)

Eastenders had a lot some many big people in in 3-4 Year

Stacy, Ronnie, Peggey, Pat, Liz Turner, Heather Trott, Syed Masood (Marc Elliot) and Christian Clarke
    (These were involed some of biggest stories in last 5 years)

Thank god that Janine Butcher/Moon is back Filming, I think she back 3rd week of April.

I think anyone could saved this show, it as to her, Sharon come back was huge flop and Shirley as been extra since been back.

I Really hope Eastenders don't get awards this year! (I have Been for this show, since I was kid, I even watched It's Get Den watt time)

Corrie and Oaks are miles better this at the moment!

I like Dexter and Ava hope they move into the Square

Sharon's return and the character is useless and pointless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I like Dexter and Ava hope they move into the Square

Sharon's return and the character is useless and pointless

Was just thinking that - will they move to the square or are they going out of it, I wonder?

• Advertisement

I hope they move into the square, it was a good way to introduce their characters as we like them before they move in

Jo Joyner has decided to leave the soap for the foreseeable future.

The actress, who plays Tanya Cross, had originally intended to take an eight-month break from the middle of this year. However, after further reflection, she has now chosen to bow out from her role indefinitely.

Mum-of-two Joyner has made the decision as she wishes to spend more time with her family and explore new career opportunities.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Jo Joyner has decided to leave the soap for the foreseeable future.

The actress, who plays Tanya Cross, had originally intended to take an eight-month break from the middle of this year. However, after further reflection, she has now chosen to bow out from her role indefinitely.

Mum-of-two Joyner has made the decision as she wishes to spend more time with her family and explore new career opportunities.

Ah no way!!!! :( She's brilliant in it!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i really do hope they make a storyline with liam and that girl tat lives on the estate,,seems like theres something their, need a cute couple like those 2 on the square poppy and fat boy are wreckin my head

I can't believe that Tanya is only 35, ie, was only 29 when she joined!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

I'm glad Jack dumps her and the state of her dress awful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I'm glad Jack dumps her and the state of her dress awful

Ha ha - you got there before me!!! She looks awful!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

That Jack and Sharon storyline was so predictable. I knew Jack would never settle down with anyone but Ronnie. Sharon was just someone to distract him for a while, maybe for his own amusement, to deal with the grief of losing Ronnie. But ultimately his heart was never going to be into marrying Sharon.

Kind've of a waste though, they went through all that stuff with Jack and Phil just have Jack turn around and say, "Yeah actually I don't want you afterall Sharon, cya".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement