Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HELP! Vetassess request for academic transcripts even though already supplied

Options
  • 22-01-2015 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi folks,

Submitted Vetassess application on Nov 12th for life scientist nec and received notification today:

1. Qualification award certificate / completion letter - Insufficient
    Reason: Not supplied
    Comment:
    These documents for your Bachelor and PhD degrees have not been supplied. If an award certificate cannot be obtained we require a letter of completion from the registrar's department of the awarding institution. This letter should clearly state the qualification name, program duration and details (eg: mode of study) and successful completion of qualification.

I supplied official academic transcripts for both my Bachelor and PhD degree
    -For my bachelor this was a four page official academic transcript from the Uni registrar office.
    -For my PhD this was a letter from the registrars office stating my PhD start and finish date, location, thesis title, submission date, acceptance and award date.

I can't understand what else they want. If I again contacted the registrars office from both Uni's they will send the exact same documents

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Squeakf99 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Submitted Vetassess application on Nov 12th for life scientist nec and received notification today:

1. Qualification award certificate / completion letter - Insufficient
    Reason: Not supplied
    Comment:
    These documents for your Bachelor and PhD degrees have not been supplied. If an award certificate cannot be obtained we require a letter of completion from the registrar's department of the awarding institution. This letter should clearly state the qualification name, program duration and details (eg: mode of study) and successful completion of qualification.

I supplied official academic transcripts for both my Bachelor and PhD degree
    -For my bachelor this was a four page official academic transcript from the Uni registrar office.
    -For my PhD this was a letter from the registrars office stating my PhD start and finish date, location, thesis title, submission date, acceptance and award date.

I can't understand what else they want. If I again contacted the registrars office from both Uni's they will send the exact same documents

Did you supply the actual Degree(s) certificate as well? They generally ask for that as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Squeakf99

jackbhoy wrote: »
    Did you supply the actual Degree(s) certificate as well? They generally ask for that as well.

I didn't but I now requested letters of completion from both Uni's. I actually got to talk to really helpful people at UCD and TCD and I should have letters very soon so I hope it doesn't delay it much.

Silly on my part to have missed that I needed these. I did go through the advisory service to ensure I didn't miss anything. It's pretty frustrating because I paid them about an extra ~ AUD 100 for this service, it took nearly 3 weeks and it was no help. In fact if I hadn't used the advisory service my application could be complete by now because I would have submitted my application 3 weeks earlier. Oh well here's hoping it's positive!!!

Advertisement