Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dumped by text?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

smash wrote: »
    Like... for a joke?

No I wish it was a joke. She just broke up with me by FB post, then sent me a text telling me she left a kinky post on my page. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 305 ✭✭Jimminy Mc Fukhead

Text her back. "No go, Chloe. We're staying together. I don't want to hear anymore about it"
    Then text her in a while suggesting a movie tonight. Say what time you're calling into her at.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Where To wrote: »
    None of us would be here if we had anything better to do.

My boss probably thinks I've something better to do...

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭efc67

So I just got this random text a few minutes ago

"Jamie, it's chloe. ive no phone, im on webtext. so you wont be able to text me! im really sorry jamie, but i just dont wanna be with anyone, so we are finished. im really sorry!x please dont go around telling everyone straight away keep it between us for now! I'm really sorry!"

How would you feel if you were Jamie?
    If you were Chloe, would you be that brutal to do it via a text?

personally I think it's pretty fúcking cruel..

edit: I'm not Jamie btw.. it's a wrong number.

You could reply saying you won the lotto at the weekend

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

I've no problem with burds dumping me by text so long as they don't mind being chatted up by text.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

smash wrote: »
    Did you reply yet?

"It's ok Chloe... I've been sleeping with your best friend anyway"

and once with your mother....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Couldn't meet her needs mate
    No shame in that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

She knows its the wrong number.She is just showing you OP thats shes now single and ready to mingle

Text her and say this exact msg "hi chloe xx.As ur single now i think we should go for few drinks,then some sex.if ur under 18 we can go to local cinema and then sex... P.s as were in a recission feel free to suggest we skip the drink and jst head straight to sex..backdoor of course"

"Jamie, it's chloe. ive no phone, im on webtext. so you wont be able to text me! im really sorry jamie, but i just dont wanna be with anyone, so we are finished. im really sorry!x please dont go around telling everyone straight away keep it between us for now! I'm really sorry!"

Heaslip's not so good with the burds huh?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Text her back and pretend to be Jamie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Win her back with talk that she won a free iPad. Tell her you just need her bank details so it can be forwarded to a Nigerian agency so the winner's application can be processed before being delivered.

Should have Jamie back in the good books again in no time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

change your number op :eek: she's got it now and has no problems dumping by text.....screw jamie, save yourself!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭JamieKCCO

Well at least now I know.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Tell her it's ok and that her old dear sucks better willy than her anyway.

You have to reply! You could earn legend status with this thread. Go for it.

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

Tell her to go **** herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Reply saying "have to use my mum's phone but really needed to text you to tell you that my dick has a funny pus coming out of it and you should really get yourself checked."

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Gymsey

What you need to do is....

Reply saying you need to meet up to discuss this. Then go to said location and ring her with your number blocked, then you'll know who it is as her phone rings. Now you've got a recently single woman who has just been stood up. You will be the mysterious night in shining armour who cheers her up! Arise the new Jamie!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Gymsey wrote: »
    What you need to do is....

Reply saying you need to meet up to discuss this. Then go to said location and ring her with your number blocked, then you'll know who it is as her phone rings. Now you've got a recently single woman who has just been stood up. You will be the mysterious night in shining armour who cheers her up! Arise the new Jamie!!

That's actually a good idea. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Give her number to all your mates so they can all text to say "hey Chloe, I hear you're single again..."

Advertisement