Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Genitle worry

• 01-07-2009 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

On my penis shaft and sac for a few years now, i've had white spots on the skin that look like whiteheads. Sometimes when squeezed they discharge a white substance, similar to and probably the same as a white head.
    They do not seem to be acne as they get neither better or worse. They are not sore or itchy but has anyone any ideas as too what they are
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Go visit a doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭ball

Sommeone put a thread up about this a little while ago.
    Apparently it's completely harmless and a good few men get this.
    I can't remember what the name of it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

IF there is discharge from them then it's not PPP or HPP and you really should go to your dr.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭ball

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

yeah guys, could be something, could be nothing, only way to know for sure is to go to your doc. if you find out, will you let me know? I'll post on thread for future reference.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement