Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bush Rant

• 28-09-2007 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

For months, we've had to put up with Bush and his Nucular weapons.
    Now what does the little twat give us today? Carbon Admissions.

Comforting, isn't it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Months? Nuclear weapons have been there a long time.
    Emissions too.

Can you elaborate a bit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Oliverdog wrote:
    Carbon Admissions.

Emissions?:confused:
    Unless that's a very wordplay that passed me by.

Any chance of a link to whatever you're on about OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

He's obviously mentally defunkt, AND he doesn't call the shots. He's the announcer. It's the banks, companies and the Crab people that to the plan making!!

George Bush declares Nelson Mandela dead:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=4NKmdd0clmQ

He wasn't using the family brain cell that day, eh?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Sorry guys. It's his mincing of the language that drives me crazy.
    Nucular instead of Nuclear.
    Admissions instead of Emissions.

I might appear pedantic - but I would like to be more confident that he knows what he's talking about. Admissions is about the opposite of Emissions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

So Glad wrote:

George Bush declares Nelson Mandela dead:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=4NKmdd0clmQ

He wasn't using the family brain cell that day, eh?

:D

I don't get it, do some people believe that he thought that nelson mandela was dead? retards

• Advertisement

The Bush Administration wants the ISPs to track your, yes you reading this, internet habits - in the name of the war on terror*.

*Terror = anything not controlled by the government scares the bejayses out of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Meh, he's achieved a thousand times more than anyone on the message boards including me.
    Highest office in the land, MBA, owned a sports team as examples.

Let's sort our country first before we go highlighing the faults of the elected representatives of other countries.

Yes, I know it's fashionable for students and most Irish people to hate Bush and the War on Terror, just adding my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

The emissions I'd like stopped are those that come from Bush's mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

biko wrote:
    The Bush Administration wants the ISPs to track your, yes you reading this, internet habits - in the name of the war on terror*.

*Terror = anything not controlled by the government scares the bejayses out of them.

Yes, it is fascism, no matter what anyone thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

communism just skipped a generation, now its called terrorism instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

micmclo wrote:
    Let's sort our country first before we go highlighing the faults of the elected representatives of other countries.

Yea, lets sort out ourselves who just happen to be sucking on the breast of America. Ugh, sticky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

The OP is just another misinformed liberal. Blah blah blah, Bush is dumb..always the same crap. How can you rant on someone, yet not have any concrete information to even back up your opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The OP is just another misinformed liberal. Blah blah blah, Bush is dumb..always the same crap. How can you rant on someone, yet not have any concrete information to even back up your opinion.
    Aren't you banned from AH? If not, is there anybody who can ban him from AH?

Oliverdog wrote:
    Sorry guys. It's his mincing of the language that drives me crazy.
    Nucular instead of Nuclear.
    Admissions instead of Emissions.

I might appear pedantic - but I would like to be more confident that he knows what he's talking about. Admissions is about the opposite of Emissions.
    You may want to change title to "Bush's speaking problems" or "Monkey man says wrong". I thought you meant to rant against US foreign policies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Is that all you could contribute to this thread? You seen my name, and felt this urge to post that comment.

Sorry Humanji, but you are indeed the one who deserves a banning. At least I attempt to contribute.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Attack the post, not the poster.

Humanji, he served his ban.

Is that all you could contribute to this thread? You seen my name, and felt this urge to post that comment.

Sorry Humanji, but you are indeed the one who deserves a banning. At least I attempt to contribute.
    It's called winding someone up. And, thank you, it worked beautifully.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,954 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

You have to hand it to him, some of the stuff that Mr Bush says is extremely funny. The ob-gyns practicing their love for women... mandela is dead... lots of others slips...i know what he's trying to say, but it just the way he muddles his words, makes him look dim/stupid/funny sometimes

Terry wrote:

Humanji, he served his ban.
    Do you actually sleep? Dear lord, you've been posting all day. It's like some sort of super mod!

Terry wrote:
    "He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

humanji wrote:
    Do you actually sleep? Dear lord, you've been posting all day. It's like some sort of super mod!

Us mods get plenty of sleep during the 3am back up

humanji wrote:
    I slept from 5.30 until 8.30.
    I then went for a pint.
    Now I'm sleepy again.

Terry wrote:
    I slept from 5.30 until 8.30.
    I then went for a pint.
    Now I'm sleepy again.
    GET THIS MAN SOME BOOZE! STAT!

humanji wrote:
    GET THIS MAN SOME BOOZE! STAT!
    It's ok.
    I got some cans before I left the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

if you don't get banned for that ridiculous "specail" olympics thread, please send me your paypal details. I'll send you e20 if you promise to delete your account and never post here again. Perhaps stormfront would suit you better.

Anyone want to chip in a few euro to the "go away estebancambias" fund?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Bush is actually pretty smart compared to most Americans.

if you don't get banned for that ridiculous "specail" olympics thread, please send me your paypal details. I'll send you e20 if you promise to delete your account and never post here again. Perhaps stormfront would suit you better.

Anyone want to chip in a few euro to the "go away estebancambias" fund?
    He's gone. He won't be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Really? Fkin great news if so!

If that guy wasnt just trolling boards for the laugh and those were his real opinions then jaysus what a messed up guy! Think he should seek help tbh.:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

There's a Bin Laden behind every bush!* :eek:

*Daddy Bush trained him to fight a superpower (USSR) in Afganistan.
    *Babby Bush (USA) now fights him in Afganistan.

Bush + Bush = Ben Laden?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

biko wrote:
    "He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts."

Now that I do like. Perhaps speech therapy is what Bush really needs? :)

Advertisement