Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Dancing Acessories

• 17-11-2014 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,

I'm trying to get Elastics for Irish Dancing Poms. They are the ones with the crystals on them. I've tried ebay (only plain ones) and a number of other sites with no luck.

If anyone has any ideas of online stockists I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Dance City in Limerick or Keara's Dancewear in Cork should be able to sort you out. Not sure if they have websites but they definitely have facebook pages with stock information and deliver worldwide. Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Immy

Try the Glixty irish dance page on facebook.

Advertisement