Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to get the "Form I-94W" for America

• 28-04-2010 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

going to America in June and am just wondering where do you get the "Form I-94W" form that you must fill out before going in? I have completed the ESTA part and was approved.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Overature wrote: »
    going to America in June and am just wondering where do you get the "Form I-94W" form that you must fill out before going in? I have completed the ESTA part and was approved.

Thanks

It's the green form that they give out on the plane. I think the plan is to eventually phase them out when ESTA gets up and running fully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yes, it will be given to you on the plane if you are clearing immigration on the US side or they have them at the immigration area in Dublin. It is a green form, you get a white customs form as well.

Advertisement