Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is this unreasonable?

Options
  • 02-03-2015 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

You texted him to let him know where you were going, he could have gone there to meet you and get the keys. I can't see what his problem is. Has he behaved like this before?

To answer your question: Is this unreasonable? Yes IMO he is being very unreasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Mrs Shrek

Are you looking for the irish perspective on this too? I read this exact post on mumsnet earlier today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Does it really matter who's right and who's wrong? You had an argument, calm down now and make up. Points scoring on who's being unreasonable and who's being precious won't get anyone anywhere.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

He's an adult and needs to learn some personal responsibility. If you forget your keys that's nobody else's fault.
    I hope you didn't apologise, or at least don't again.
    He is very unreasonable here from the sound of it

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

vodkamartini - txtspk and internet abbreviations such as DH, DC (I have no clue what that one means) etc are not allowed here, as per the forum charter, as it makes the thread impossible to follow for many of our posters. Please refrain from using them in your future posts here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

I suppose it is a bit unreasonable but a pretty small thing to get worked up over by either of you.
    The fact you want strangers on the internet to tell you who is right (going as far as posting on two message boards) is pretty strange behaviour.

Does it really matter? Stop point scoring and sort it out with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I had this with my husband too. He thinks he's the Queen - carries neither cash nor keys! Took a night coming home from a work do with his ears blasted to kingdom come to do it. But he's in line now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement