Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas timetable

• 07-03-2007 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

Anyone know wher I can find an actual online LUAS TIMETABLE? On the Luas site the only timetable states trains leave every 5 minutes etc.But if i want to calculate how long it takes to get from say Heuston to Connolly surely such info is available somewhere?Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Echelle

Anyone know where I can find an actual online LUAS TIMETABLE? On the Luas site the only timetable states trains leave every 5 minutes etc.But if I want to calculate how long it takes to get from say Heuston to Connolly surely such info is available somewhere?Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Yeah, it's a bit crap.

Look at the page for connections.
    http://www.luas.ie/connections.php
    No use to a tourist who wants to know where to make those connections.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,218 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It varies, but about 20 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,475 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Echelle wrote:
    But if i want to calculate how long it takes to get from say Heuston to Connolly surely such info is available somewhere?
    Have you asked luas.ie webmaster to publish such info? (I wouldn't expect much, having been ignored for a few years requesting some changes [before the redesign of the site]).
    But you never know until you ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭MarkoP11

It was in fact on the old site, some other stuff is missing

Email is in on another website mater awaiting results

Connolly Heuston is down as 19 minutes If I recall correctly

• Advertisement
Advertisement