Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

got 3 cans of krylon and a firefly hopup bucking for my G-Spec from fire-support 2days via interlink. Great service as usual :)

RSOV has gone down hill abit lately :/ they shipped my order to some guy in the UK, Keith is still as helpfull as usual tho hes sending it all again via TNT Express. The worst thing keith did was merge with this KND :(

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

Camo, mag and mask arrived from Shiva today posted yestherday great service. Got the woodland digital shirt and pants very impressed good quality material nice fit (check size chart on flecktarn very accruate).Mask fairly heavy but trimmed it down abit to lighten it. Hopefully will get chance to try out this sat at HRTA. Thanks again Tony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Christomouse

EyesOnly wrote:
    got 3 cans of krylon and a firefly hopup bucking for my G-Spec from fire-support 2days via interlink. Great service as usual :)

RSOV has gone down hill abit lately :/ they shipped my order to some guy in the UK, Keith is still as helpfull as usual tho hes sending it all again via TNT Express. The worst thing keith did was merge with this KND :(

I've been having serious trouble with RSOV lately. An order sent out after a weeks delay didn't have everything in it. And all emails are being ignored about a second order that I've paid for but haven't even recieved an order confirmation..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Did you return to rsov when you finished payment?

liamo333 wrote:
    Did you return to rsov when you finished payment?

I did indeed but I Noticed I was logged out for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I've been having serious trouble with RSOV lately. An order sent out after a weeks delay didn't have everything in it. And all emails are being ignored about a second order that I've paid for but haven't even recieved an order confirmation..

there was an announcement on the site the other day apologising for delays, apparently they are very busy with the amount of people ordering from the uk before the vcra kicks in :)

kdouglas wrote:
    there was an announcement on the site the other day apologising for delays, apparently they are very busy with the amount of people ordering from the uk before the vcra kicks in :)

The second order was shipped.

But they said the weight of the first package matches all 3 guns. But the the MP5K wasn't in it. I reckon it was weighed then moved to be wrapped for postage but the aeg wasn't put in with it, just a simple error like, I doubt they were actually trying to screw me on it. But they seem pretty adament they sent it. Said to check with parcel farce to see what could have happened, but it wasnt opened at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Just ordered a ampidextrous magazine catch and a G27 grip for my M4 off Ehobby...

Also want to get a pair or issue marpat combats.... but i need a 34 leg... cant find them anywhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Mark_Sc wrote:
    Also want to get a pair or issue marpat combats.... but i need a 34 leg... cant find them anywhere...

Brigade Quartermaster do them in long.

http://www.actiongear.com/cgi-bin/tame.exe/agcatalog/results.tam#stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

again another good delivery teim from flecktarn, and every item was the correct size (because i chose the correct sizes i presume!), so no need for send backs!

I just noticed something i hadnt seen before - my soldier95 shirt has a wee union jack on the shoulder.

nice one! :) i MIGHT be replacing that with a saltire soon though...

anyway...

FLECKTARN - where the gods buy their camo!

• Advertisement

1x King Arms 1J spring on it's was on way from ehobby...

It is an airsoft gun, it shoots 6mm plastic bbs at approx 300fps. Take a look at the stickies.

:p

Thanks Liam your so helpfull...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

-1 for ehobby...paid 14th sept...they posted it today the 25th...GRRRRRRR!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

latest: they ran out of stock and sent it via faster post...phew

+1 for http://stores.ebay.com/GHOST-ARMY-On-The-Front-Lines

good quality kit. 1 week from the US and very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,410 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

-1 for ehobby...paid 14th sept...they posted it today the 25th...GRRRRRRR!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What did you order? They're great for delivering AEGs and anything big. Small things take forever.

o1s1n wrote:
    What did you order? They're great for delivering AEGs and anything big. Small things take forever.

a lot of stuff tbh, not an aeg. its about 170 dollars worth...never had this problem before. i was actually waiting today for it as they are normally 2 weeks for their delivery. they sent a email today giving the tracking number and its just left Hk today..i was well pissed off i can tell you...

you will be disgusted to know its a load of ACU stuff..:D

i am keeping my fingers crossed they know they screwed up and sent it faster...well more a prayer they sent it faster...

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

+1 for Flecktarn.co.uk again. Great service from them even when I had a bit of trouble with the credit card not being validated. Ordered on Monday Delivered on Thursday. Got me some winter gear and something that may come in useful for HRTA, 4 Medic armbands (now we can tell who's a medic and who's just running around the field like a lunatic:D )

• Advertisement

Yes.

thank you

Helmet, Boonie or cap? (each in marpat)

Boonie.

dont like boonies.... cap or helmet?

Well seing as its gonna be a FIBUA site Id go with the mich2000 helmets on ehobby.

Thank you very much! I'l order one of those, a marpat cover and the mags tomorro

Dont hink they do marapat covers for the mich helmets.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vkchris

+1 to eirsoft got my kjw glock 27 the other day everything great also +5 to fire-support i order a ca m15 from them and they spent the best part of a month trying to get it to me as the courior wouldnt send it they went through every option with me and kept me informed of all the updates.Id recommend them a million times over .Order from them about ten times now and never once had a problem

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Marcus Tan

Im new here :) just started to get sum airsoft blowback pistol or mayb an AEG! Does anyone knoe where i can any of those? Either in Dublin or in Blanchardstown? :confused::confused:

Advertisement