Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Convert Voice Recorded Files to mp3

• 17-04-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey

(I am new to this to apologies for any mistakes on my first post.)

How do I convert voice recorded file to mp3 file so I can play them in the music player on my phone?

I have recorded French on my Samsung Galaxy Y using the voice recorder but when I try to move them into the music player they wont move.
    I also put them onto my computer in order to then transfer them back to my phone, this was also a fail. The voice recorded files are awkward to listen to because they cant play all together or repeat. I would greatly apprieciate if someone told me how to convert them to mp3 :)

Many thanks,
    a worried- failing- french- leaving- cert

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

tazmcn wrote: »
    I also put them onto my computer in order to then transfer them back to my phone, this was also a fail.
    Why did that fail?
    What format are the files recorded in?
    If you google "convert to MP3" you're guaranteed to find a few sites that will do that for you. If you have the MP3's on your laptop then you should be able to convert them and transfer them back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Is it saving them as a .amr file?

A quick Google threw this up, hope it helps.
    www.amrtomp3converter.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 33 tazmcn

Wow, replies :) Thanks.

Yeah I tried to Google it to get some converting programmes but ran into some difficulties as I have Linux as my operating system and I can't seem to find a converting programme that will work on my laptop

Ferrigan that programme above also will not work on my laptop unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Hmmmm ok try this.
    http://www.miksoft.net/mobileMediaConverter.php

And for future recording maybe try this
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pjw.atrl

Not played around with it myself but think you can record in mp3, which is handier!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 tazmcn

Awesome that works. Thank you so much, you helped loads :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CarlaEllis

Easy FLAC to MP3 converter is currently a very excellent application tool to help the users convert FLAC (free lossless audio codec) to MP3, MP2 and WAV easily and efficiently.

flac to mp3 converter

Advertisement