Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Oliver stone's son embraced Islam.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭yammycat

whydoc wrote: »
    http://news.yahoo.com/oliver-stones-son-converts-islam-iran-140347160.html
    Sean Stone told Agence France-Presse he converted himself to Islam whilst in Iran filming a documentary.

More proof that Allah is the one true God, thx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

yammycat wrote: »
    More proof that Allah is the one true God, thx

People convert from one religion to another and from no religion to religion & vice versa) every day. I'm not sure how one reaches such a conclusion, unless you think that Oliver Stone's son is exceptional.

The Pope converting to Islam: now _that_ would be a catch.

P.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭dead one

oceanclub wrote: »
    People convert from one religion to another and from no religion to religion & vice versa) every day. I'm not sure how one reaches such a conclusion, unless you think that Oliver Stone's son is exceptional.

The Pope converting to Islam: now _that_ would be a catch.

P.
    .. Islam Isn't a Religion, It's a Way of Life ... It's a cure to sickness -- The sickness which i see on your shores...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

dead one wrote: »
    .. Islam Isn't a Religion, It's a Way of Life ... It's a cure to sickness -- The sickness which i see on your shores...

I know you probably mean well but no thank you. It has taken us long enough to get the shackles of Rome from around our neck to turn around and get shackled by Mecca.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭dead one

RichieC wrote: »
    I know you probably mean well but no thank you. It has taken us long enough to get the shackles of Rome from around our neck to turn around and get shackled by Mecca.
    Dear RichieC, You don't know probably what i meant. My mind has created this cure. This place remains a singularity. I see no light in your torches. I see darkness everywhere... Your cities are very brighten but they are darker inside...
    RichieC wrote: »
    but no thank you.
    My own carved marks glare for the exact same meaning

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

I know what you meant, deadone. I know what you meant.

Advertisement