Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take Me Out UK

• 04-02-2012 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭

Please don't tell me I was the only one watching the car-crash last date guy on TMO UK this evening! Did anyone else see it?

Neither of the last two girls wanted to go out on a date with him (owing to him behaving like a clown). Best episode ever.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Was hilarious! He just kept digging a hole for himself. Can't wait to see next week how they got on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i was watching it aswel, i'd never seen the lights go off as fast as when his friend mentioned he dated jodie marsh, and then when he went on about wanting a brunette when there were a load of blonde girls with their lights STILL on, oh sweet jesus, almost as good as the episode last year when the chronically shy guy, for his party piece came back out dressed as a woman and launched into a full on cabaret number! the expressions on the girls faces- priceless! :D

im only raging i couldnt record it because utv is in the 'other channels' menu on my sky box!

yer man tonight though, talk about what NOT to do on take me out, lol, i was wiping tears from my eyes i was laughing so hard, and then in the interview VT he STILL managed to get the girl's name wrong! :D

Did anyone watch the spin off show on ITV2 afterwards for more behind the scenes action? Was going to watch it but wanted to see Jonathan Ross. Wondering if there was any more on it.

Jodie Marsh tweeted:
    "We went on ONE date & I found out how odd he is. Why is he lying. He's NOT my ex!!!!!!!!!! X x x #angry #stoplying"

and

"He was genuinely the weirdest bloke I've ever met. Why is he saying I'm his ex? Liar!!!!!!"

http://twitter.com/JodieMarsh

:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I watched for a few minutes Deb, but next week's Gossip show will have the behind the scenes stuff from their date - that'll be the one to watch!

I like Jodie Marsh, she always comes across as a nice enough person in other tv programmes.

next week will definitely be interesting anyway, i saw a bit of the after-show on itv2 but they were talking to the dates from last week, i'll definitely have my sky box hooked up to my laptop for next weeks episode so i can record it, must check out the utv player later on aswel, i'd say it'll be on that, i'll try and find a way to pull it down and upload it to youtube, ah so so funny!

poor girl- 'i decided i had to take one for the team'... :D

• Advertisement

xsiborg wrote: »
    poor girl- 'i decided i had to take one for the team'... :D

At least she'll get a holiday out of it! She'd have been well pissed off if all she got out of it was a glass of cheap plonk in Fernandos :D

i'd sooner take the night out in fernandos, lol, funny thing is tho i have an awful feeling they might actually hit it off! :eek:

nope, no, im just dreaming, carry on... :D

Yeah, at least you can make your excuses and leg it after a few minutes!

Why on earth didn't she turn her own light out though (if it's allowed that is)? Would've been gas seeing all the girls wave goodbye to him as he walked up the steps to "All by Myself".

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

anywhere I can watch a rerun of this?? sounds hilarious...apparently Jodie Marsh is fuming...hey bad publicity is better than none :D

Why on earth didn't she turn her own light out though (if it's allowed that is)?

i'd say they wouldn't be allowed turn it off themselves (even see the other blonde girl, the girl BESIDE her turned her light off before yer man got to it! :D)

but i'd say myself, for some reason, whatever reason, the last girl secretly actually STILL fancied the guy, EVEN after he dropped himself in it more times! :D

even paddy gave up on him at one stage after a brilliant comeback from one girl! :D

• Advertisement

missbelle wrote: »
    anywhere I can watch a rerun of this?? sounds hilarious...apparently Jodie Marsh is fuming...hey bad publicity is better than none :D

im going to see now in a while if i can get it off the utv player, hopefully i can and i'll be able to upload it to youtube, definitely worth the effort! :D

Ah cool, let me know :D

damn video on utv player keeps crashing out, probably 'cause it's overloaded with people logging on to see it... :(

meanwhile, here's last weeks episode, and keep an eye on this guy's youtube channel for next weeks episode! ;)

ladies? skip forward to 28:00. i'll say no more! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I've never seen a contestant bomb so much in one round!! Hilarious TV :D

Courtesy of a Facebook friend :cool:

Oh.My.God the awkwardness :eek: :D

ladies? skip forward to 28:00. i'll say no more! :D

Well hello there Fabio ;)

skip to 39:30-

the fallout from last weeks show is on tonight at 8 o clock on ITV1... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Anyone else tuning in?

Anyone else tuning in?

that was just... WTF?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,562 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Am waiting with bated breath to see how Damion got on.

This is more relaxed than Irish version, but Irish version is hilarious!

(don't think the intention was to make us laugh this much ,however)

• Advertisement

msthe80s wrote: »
    Am waiting with bated breath to see how Damion got on.

This is more relaxed than Irish version, but Irish version is hilarious!

(don't think the intention was to make us laugh this much ,however)

i have an awful feeling that damion and the girl he got a date with, might just surprise us all, lol :D

EDIT: oh sweet jesus, i think my wife spiked my coffee- milking cows, phantom of the opera in german, what next?? :D

it just shows, when you put the effort in, get the right host, dont do a rush job of it, the difference is phenomenal!

The more I look at him,the more I realise that the only things attractive about him were the leather jacket and the stubble - and even that wasn't enough.
    Yawn.
    (What's your favourite animal....what is he.....7?)

ross... O' Carroll Kelly! :D

I'd like to see a follow up on last season's show,anyone remember Lucy who got a date the 2nd last programme; and Peggy? (really tall girl who met a guy and they seemed really well suited).
    I wouldn't mind, I don't do romance and stuff, but they were lovely girls and the dates went well.I wonder whether they're still together?

geez, cant remember them now at all, but the aftershow is on itv2 now... :)

jesus, damion stirrin again! :eek:

now he claims he spent the week in bed with jodie marsh! :D

last years show--could google it,I suppose,but not as much fun.

itv2 now?Lucky you- Husband watching the news(:eek:) no more fun for me tonight:(

...next week y'all.

last years show--could google it,I suppose,but not as much fun.

itv2 now?Lucky you- Husband watching the news(:eek:) no more fun for me tonight:(

...next week y'all.

oh lucy from last YEAR, i thought you meant a girl on this series, like the episode before last, lol, yeah she was lovely, you'd probably get no results with a google though... :o

christ! frances as it turns out was ten times worse than damion, lol, he didnt fancy his date, so he texted a girl he met in fernandos, and when that didnt work out, he made a bee line for chelsea, who gave him the brush off! :D

The more I look at him,the more I realise that the only things attractive about him were the leather jacket and the stubble - and even that wasn't enough.
    Yawn.

He's only the poster boy for uniformdating.com lol!!

http://www.uniformdating.com/

He's only the poster boy for uniformdating.com lol!!

http://www.uniformdating.com/

how in the hell, did you even come across, or spot that??? :eek:

fúcking, brilliant!! :D

• Advertisement

how in the hell, did you even come across, or spot that??? :eek:

fúcking, brilliant!! :D

Myself and the fella spotted an ad for it on the telly the other night, so decided to have a look and see if such a site actually existed - and there he was dressed as Fireman Sam! :D

Advertisement