Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best home hair colour?

• 27-11-2014 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭

I was blond up until recently and I put in a home colour but after about 3 washes it is fading out and you can notice the colour difference where the hilights were. I don't usually use home colours so can anyone recommend a good ,long lasting brand please? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

The problem is the highlights.

They'll probably come through no matter what brand you use.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

The problem is the highlights.

They'll probably come through no matter what brand you use.

Dam!:) I was hoping to get away with a home colour untilChristmas! Will have to go to the hairdresser so! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 39 shaz90ish

Gee_G wrote: »
    I was blond up until recently and I put in a home colour but after about 3 washes it is fading out and you can notice the colour difference where the hilights were. I don't usually use home colours so can anyone recommend a good ,long lasting brand please? Thanks

The dye from aldi is only 2.99 euro. it works efficiently and is permanent too

Advertisement