Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sound like a good bet? help needed..

• 18-06-2014 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Not really the betting type, but wanted to put on a accumlator for fun..

Holland
    Mexico
    Colombia
    Costa Rica
    France
    Argentina
    Germany

To win their respective groups.
    €2 returns €227.

What do you think? Any changes i should make? Only betting small. Bit of fun ;-)

Cheers lads ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

ronanc1000 wrote: »
    Not really the betting type, but wanted to put on a accumlator for fun..

Holland
    Mexico
    Colombia
    Costa Rica
    France
    Argentina
    Germany

To win their respective groups.
    €2 returns €227.

What do you think? Any changes i should make? Only betting small. Bit of fun ;-)

Cheers lads ..

I would say Costa Rica is the reason for the good odds I can see Italy topping that group

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Mental if you think Costa Rica are topping that group mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Well Mexico are 10/1 and Costa Rica are 11/2 which is a combined 70.5/1 double which is easily the bulk of that accumulator

Can't see both of them doing it TBH, especially Mexico. Brazil more than likely only need to win against Cameroon to win Group A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭redarmy

Mental if you think Costa Rica are topping that group mate.

Really :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

redarmy wrote: »
    Really :D:D

This happens to me far to often... Haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

So unlucky, Brazil topping their group on goals.
    Else you'd have your winnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

I Know! Didn't place the bet in the end, but always knew Costa Rica would top there group it was group A Brazil and Mexico tussle that could have went either way. Enjoy the rest of the WC lads :-)

Advertisement