Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FS: Clearout, various bits

• 19-04-2014 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

All items are are available for collection from Dublin city centre during working hours only (Parnell St area)

ITM road bars + Easton EA 90 Stem (Bars in good condition 44cm C-C, stem like new 110m long, 0 deg rise) - 15 euro

Unbranded moustache bars + Brand X stem (Stem is 90mm, 6 deg rise) - 15 euro

"Agur" overshoes (size xl) - 10 euro

Dahon padded bag (originally for Dahon Speed D7, should fit most 20" folders", needs a clean and has a couple of pet manufactured holes) - free

Child seat (unsure of brand, missing 2 bolts, should be easy enough to get) - 15 euro

Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/ZxEM0

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭randomstuff

Offer 10 for the moustache bar stem combo. How wide are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Offer 10 for the moustache bar stem combo. How wide are they?

Offer accepted. Will measure them and let you know.

Moustache bars sold to randomstuff, the rest is still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭randomstuff

One of the threads in the stem is stripped :/

Full refund offered to randomstuff via PM and he can keep the bars if he wants. Edit to say that I had no idea the stem was defective, it's been a while since I used it.

Mods please close this thread, I'm withdrawing from selling here, it's too much hassle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement