Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Super League 2014

Options
  • 15-02-2014 4:57am

Entertaining match between Hull and Catalans there. Not quite the highest quality but plenty to like in it.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Another great match tonight. Fancy Sydney to beat Wigan by 15+ tomorrow despite them still being in pre-season

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

First time on this thread, who does everyone support? I have been a Helens fan for a few years now myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Have only seen 1 game so far this season. Worst thing about not having sky sports for me. Never great variety of choice for viewing by "other methods".

I support the Broncos. Happy days are few and far between. My finest day was a trip to see them (when they were Quins RL) away to Catalan Dragons. There was a big festival on, scorching sun, in fact, what a brilliant place Perpignan is, fantastic trip, got absolutely hammered in the dodgiest looking bar filled with North African French, most friendly bunch you could meet. The worst part of trip? The hangover and the rugby.

Have only seen 1 game so far this season. Worst thing about not having sky sports for me. Never great variety of choice for viewing by "other methods".

I support the Broncos. Happy days are few and far between. My finest day was a trip to see them (when they were Quins RL) away to Catalan Dragons. There was a big festival on, scorching sun, in fact, what a brilliant place Perpignan is, fantastic trip, got absolutely hammered in the dodgiest looking bar filled with North African French, most friendly bunch you could meet. The worst part of trip? The hangover and the rugby.

I have the same problem, used to have sky but out now and struggling to catch any games this year. Nothing beats the away days i suppose, would love to get over to a game in general but tough going at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

World club challenge looking grim for Wigan, men against boys so far...

• Advertisement

Right back in it now, superb second half performance from the Warriors....fair play, looked like they were going to be trolleyed...

Roosters have pulled away a good bit at the end, Wigan got within 10 but 2 quick Sydney tries killed the comeback. Pretty impressive pre season warm up for them. Couple of minutes left.

Raf32 wrote: »
    First time on this thread, who does everyone support? I have been a Helens fan for a few years now myself

Rhinos

Think its between Rhinos, Helens & Giants this year

Leeds and Souths.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Rhinos

• Advertisement

Over run with Leeds fans!

Over run with Leeds fans!

I never had a chance. When I moved to Leeds, I ended up living next door to Headingley....

Backed Helens tonight -10, fingers crossed. If Tommy Makinson could score first all the better :)

Gotta love pre-match gambling optimism....

Backed Helens tonight -10, fingers crossed. If Tommy Makinson could score first all the better :)

Gotta love pre-match gambling optimism....

Should be a good bet there, what odds you get?

Should be a good bet there, what odds you get?

Evens, and 9/1. Both with paddy power. Just setting up shop in front of tv with a 6 pack of Stella. Thursday nights finally have a meaning !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

From Bradford, Bulls fan

Seems like their is a few on this! Cant wait for this game now expecting Helens to win comfortably

From Bradford, Bulls fan

You must be loving the acceptance of relegation already by Mark Moore. What a div.

You must be loving the acceptance of relegation already by Mark Moore. What a div.

Broncos have one of the spaces reserved so they are only fighting it out for one spot.

Kick off delayed for 15 minutes

• Advertisement

Kick off delayed for 15 minutes

Pain in the ass! Going to miss tomorrow nights games as at a wedding, so this is the only super league I'll see this weekend and they're really making me wait!

Nice start!

Top try there

think your bet will be safe charles

think your bet will be safe charles

Looking alot better now thanks to makinson. How have they not given this yet !!

I can't understand that decision at all??? Anyone care to explain !!

I can't understand that decision at all??? Anyone care to explain !!

really dont get that decision at all

really dont get that decision at all

Didn't matter in the end thankfully !

Great try from Greg Johnson there for Salford...reminds me of Rob Burrow with those quick feet

• Advertisement

Widnes solid but unspectacular, still fancy them to come back and win it in 2nd half.

But I know fupp all.

Edit: Good game in 2nd half, Widnes ran away with it at the end.

Advertisement