Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PSVita megathread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

shuffles03 wrote: »
    My g/f doesn't know what to make of all of this.

Simple solution. Get her one... or get her to get herself one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Nothing wrong with being a two vita family ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Go to 16:05
    Borderlands 2 spoilers though, in the form of some gameplay clips while they talk.
    So guys, think we can do anything?
    Perhaps send some messages via twitter or email?
    http://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/zs923/for_those_of_you_interested_in_borderlands_2_on/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Otacon wrote: »
    Simple solution. Get her one... or get her to get herself one.

I tried. I offered to pay for it too. She bought a 3DS instead. Shameful

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I tried. I offered to pay for it too. She bought a 3DS instead. Shameful

DUMP HER!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,818 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

ShaneU wrote: »

Yeah I signed that on reddit but I didn't know what the reaction to petitions would be like over here so I went with one of the other threads that's there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Otacon wrote: »
    DUMP HER!!!

I can't. She feeds and clothes me. Without her, I'd probably be found wandering the streets wearing nothing but a wand, babbling incoherently like Will Ferrell when he sleep talks in Step Brothers. Now I'm not saying that's a bad thing but society may think a little differently.

I'm trying to persuade her on a Vita and I think it's working.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

I can't. She feeds and clothes me. Without her, I'd probably be found wandering the streets wearing nothing but a wand, babbling incoherently like Will Ferrell when he sleep talks in Step Brothers. Now I'm not saying that's a bad thing but society may think a little differently.

I'm trying to persuade her on a Vita and I think it's working.

to be honest with the 3ds and a vita you have the best of both worlds

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Vita and PS3 robbed the other day.. Know where the lad lives though :p

• Advertisement

You had your PS3 and vita robbed? :eek:

cloud493 wrote: »
    You had your PS3 and vita robbed? :eek:

Yep, your man was sleeping on couch I am up in college theres cameras at the apartment and I have pictures of him so probably sorted, he logged in after taking it also...My Vita games where took but he only took BF3 and Mw3 for ps3 for some reason

What a ****ing scumbag :mad: go get them back man!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I'd be up there with some "friends" in no time! :eek:

Hope you get them back in one piece anyway!

What a ****ing scumbag :mad: go get them back man!

I might go guards today after college... Hope he hasn't sold them already...

Well you've got him bang to rights anyway. You should prosecute regardless of you getting them back or not :mad:

Well you've got him bang to rights anyway. You should prosecute regardless of you getting them back or not :mad:

I just need to get the proof, I doubth it was either of the people living with me as one of them is a mate and the other lad doesn't look like he would do it....

I might go guards today after college... Hope he hasn't sold them already...

MIGHT????? MIGHT?????? am i missing something? either go to guards today or go kick his front door in!

caspa307 wrote: »
    MIGHT????? MIGHT?????? am i missing something? either go to guards today or go kick his front door in!

That second option could be done :p

I'd go round and threaten the gardas. If he denies it or tells you to **** off, then call them :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That second option could be done :p

He deserves to be castrated for what he did :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

LBS release date broken in America, US gamers have it NOW.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

LBS release date broken in America, US gamers have it NOW.

It was due on Tuesday over there, I believe it has to be a high street store over here in order for the date to be deemed broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

It was due on Tuesday over there, I believe it has to be a high street store over here in order for the date to be deemed broken.

It was due the 25th over there, GameStop broke it.

Looks like something Borderlands, Vita way comes.
    https://twitter.com/amboyes/status/246834921010778113/photo/1

Nothing been said yet, but I'd say it's really likely that Borderlands will end up on Vita soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,242 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

do the vita have flash and html5 support? i have googled this but all im getting is old links suggesting that it may come in the future. I've been thinking of getting a Tablet but if the Vita can stream video/do the basics, i'd be happy. the fact that LBP vita is pretty much out now for the Vita helps too!

EDIT: im guessing not unless it's an app like Youtube or Netflix...

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    do the vita have flash and html5 support? i have googled this but all im getting is old links suggesting that it may come in the future. I've been thinking of getting a Tablet but if the Vita can stream video/do the basics, i'd be happy. the fact that LBP vita is pretty much out now for the Vita helps too!

EDIT: im guessing not unless it's an app like Youtube or Netflix...

is it availab;e in ireland though?

There's a youtube app, and if your willing to fiddle around a bit, you can get the netflix app too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

There's a youtube app, and if your willing to fiddle around a bit, you can get the netflix app too.
    Not sure if that is still possible due to the vita locking memory cards now to one account since 1.80

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement