Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIS for the second time-waiting time still 20 weeks?Mod warning post 437

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭kmscc

good on you jca :) i would be smiling too if i got it sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Mrsrobby

jca wrote: »
    Got the back money this morning:D:D:D. Sorry to gloat but I'm delighted. Hope everyone gets sorted soon.

so happy for you...you must be delighted...my renewal date is 13/06/12...I hope they get through the next few dates quickly !! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭broke1234

Is any1 still waitin on der payment frm d 17th of may

Got the back money this morning:D:D:D. Sorry to gloat but I'm delighted. Hope everyone gets sorted soon.
    Just wondering you said your date was 23rd is that right , because so is mine and i haven't heard a thing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

kmscc wrote: »
    Just wondering you said your date was 23rd is that right , because so is mine and i haven't heard a thing...
    Yes mine is the 23rd. My pps number begins with a 3 maybe that's why I got sorted this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Depending on your PPS number there could be a difference of 2 weeks or more between one person getting awarded and another. PPSN beginning with digit 1 is gonna be processed a least a week before a digit 9.

Also payments only run once a week for renewals so if it misses the deadline this week it wont issue until the following week.

If you weren't in payment by next Thursday that's when I would be calling them.

I just rang cos my renewal date is d 17th of may nd mine still isnt sorted cos my pps number starts wit a high number

broke1234 wrote: »
    I just rang cos my renewal date is d 17th of may nd mine still isnt sorted cos my pps number starts wit a high number
    I don't get how yours is not sorted if they have moved to the 23rd
    :confused::confused:

Ya I rang wen I saw on dis dat dey had moved on 2 d 23rd but was told wen I asked bout it dat der still workin on d 17th nd cos my pps number is a high 1 which starts wit 7 dat it cud be sorted by next thurs so fingers crossed it will be

My ppsn number begins with a 3 so i may just wait and see do i get something next week ... feels like it will never come...:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

My pps starts with a 6 and my renewal date was the 17th. I got my back money last Friday into the bank.

I am currently appealing the decision, as I think the amount was calculated wrong. I don't understand when I am earning less than last year, my payment is much lower this year.
    Sent off my letter today and hopefully it won't be reduced even further following the appeal!

I think the turn around for appeals is 2 and a half weeks. Fingers crossed they missed something.

Hope everyone gets sorted sooner rather than later

jessiejam wrote: »
    My pps starts with a 6 and my renewal date was the 17th. I got my back money last Friday into the bank.

I am currently appealing the decision, as I think the amount was calculated wrong. I don't understand when I am earning less than last year, my payment is much lower this year.
    Sent off my letter today and hopefully it won't be reduced even further following the appeal!

I think the turn around for appeals is 2 and a half weeks. Fingers crossed they missed something.

Hope everyone gets sorted sooner rather than later
    If it goes to full appeal it will take months,if its just review in the FIS office and there was a mistake on the decision, you will probably get a letter/phone call next week.

I sent the letter to the Dublin office anyway on the advice of the officer I was talking to.
    Hopefully they might send it for a review to longford instead of it taking months to process in Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tantan1305

I was on again (yes I have them on speed dail :p). They are working on 24th May. I'm hoping that there is only a small amount of renewals for then so they can move on to the 31st. Its been a long wait but I'm starting to see a little light at the end of the tunnel

Tantan1305 wrote: »
    I was on again (yes I have them on speed dail :p). They are working on 24th May. I'm hoping that there is only a small amount of renewals for then so they can move on to the 31st. Its been a long wait but I'm starting to see a little light at the end of the tunnel
    I am the 23rd and have not heard a word this week :( but hopefully a new week will bring some good news :) have to try and keep upbeat or i will go mad waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭newtothis2011

Hi,
    Has anyone been told that their claim is with the social welfare inspector? Or do all claims go to the SWI?

Oh hopefully my money cums true soon cos my renewel date was d 17th of may.does any1 know if u only get paid on a thurs or can ur money be in d bank any day of d wk cos im now goin 2 d bank each day 2 c if I hav finally got my money

Hi,
    Has anyone been told that their claim is with the social welfare inspector? Or do all claims go to the SWI?
    Not all claims go to an inspector but if there is self employment,farm income,rental income they all must go to the inspector.Also if you are related to your employer its sent,I think there is a few other conditions where it will be sent.

Oh hopefully my money cums true soon cos my renewel date was d 17th of may.does any1 know if u only get paid on a thurs or can ur money be in d bank any day of d wk cos im now goin 2 d bank each day 2 c if I hav finally got my money

Renewals only go into the account on a Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

yabadabado wrote: »
    Hi,
    Not all claims go to an inspector but if there is self employment,farm income,rental income they all must go to the inspector.Also if you are related to your employer its sent,I think there is a few other conditions where it will be sent.

Renewals only go into the account on a Thursday.
    I thought that too but I received my single week money on Wednesday morning and the back money on Thursday. Maybe it has something to do with settling up what I was getting from the cwo.

CWO would not help me out, I hope i get sorted this week, desperate now .....

• Advertisement

Does any1 know wat date der on now?still waitin frm d 17th of may nd so broke now its unreal

Does any1 know wat date der on now?still waitin frm d 17th of may nd so broke now its unreal
    Why don't you head to the CWO to give you a help out until you get sorted

They are now processing 31/5/12.

because they are processing the 31st now, do you think i will get sorted this week ?
    my ppsn starts with a 3 my date is 23rd

jessiejam wrote: »
    Why don't you head to the CWO to give you a help out until you get sorted
    CWO would not give me anything

If der on d 31st how cum I havnt got my money yet nd im waitin since d 17th of may.due 2 go on maternity leave wed wk nd told my maternity benefit money has 2 be luked in2.bills r just pillin up now

I just rang them for an update. They are working on 31/05/12 :D but I was told not long now maybe 3 - 4 weeks. Do you think there could be a problem with my claim:confused:

If der on d 31st how cum I havnt got my money yet nd im waitin since d 17th of may.due 2 go on maternity leave wed wk nd told my maternity benefit money has 2 be luked in2.bills r just pillin up now
    Im sorry now but could you not use text speak because I can't understand what your saying.
    If you are on maternity leave you won't get FIS anyway

Tantan1305 wrote: »
    I just rang them for an update. They are working on 31/05/12 :D but I was told not long now maybe 3 - 4 weeks. Do you think there could be a problem with my claim:confused:
    What date are you ??:confused:

• Advertisement

What date are you ??:confused:

My renewal date is 31/05/12. I'm a little concerned now but then again maybe she just didn't want to tell me a specific date (postive thinking)

Advertisement