Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :cool:

Aw what has you so sad?

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Double post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Posy wrote: »
    I practiced my typing for a teeny bit today and finished a (very easy) piece I've been learning on the piano.
    Now I'm starting to learn 'The Entertainer' but it's tougher than anticipated! :eek:

I used to be able to play the piano, The Entertainer is cool if you can play it through with no mistakes, but for some reason I'd always mess it up. It wasn't even that hard :o I hope you do well at it :)

Yeah, the piano and I no longer speak. The guitar and I are civil to each other, particularly when I'm drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    About the Elefante pattern? yeah that was me...are you going to try it?

What was it? I just remember someone saying something about a knitting pattern and I forgot to ask when I was replying. :) I'm sort of looking for something a bit more complicated to try. I'm knitting a scarf and a little plush cat thing at the moment.

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    What was it? I just remember someone saying something about a knitting pattern and I forgot to ask when I was replying. :) I'm sort of looking for something a bit more complicated to try. I'm knitting a scarf and a little plush cat thing at the moment.

What about that human tampon pattern?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Elefante it's not that complicated really, I just don't have the 5th needle at the moment.

Going to look into joining a gym this week.

Elefante it's not that complicated really, I just don't have the 5th needle at the moment.

Oh that's really cute... I'm saving that and I might try it. I've only ever knitting with normal needles though so that'll be a challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

omg thats the cutest thing ever :eek: Jane you have to do it...and post it on your blog...that hasnt been updated in a while....just saying....not like i stalk it everyday or anything...ahem :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

i see the whole "toned arm" comment has you motivated :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Seomra Mushie

Hmmm, just realised that my new boots are actually the colour of poo:

IMG_4566.jpg

I don't care, I love them anyway! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Kiera wrote: »

It's been a while since I've visited the scary visual place.... :eek:

Try one of these for the loungers, Jane :D :

Knitted%20cake.jpg

It's been a while since I've visited the scary visual place.... :eek:

I showed one of the girls in work who is getting married this year and her words were "if i wore that, Martin would pour a glass of red wine over my head to make it complete" :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :cool:
    Aw what has you so sad?

:P

A girl. :o

A girl. :o

And..... Spit it out dammit!! :)

And..... Spit it out dammit!! :)

Me. :)

Me. :)

OMG! I'm pulling teeth here. If ya dont spill all the details i'll do something something.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Hmmm, just realised that my new boots are actually the colour of poo:

IMG_4566.jpg

I don't care, I love them anyway! :D
    Ooh nice (poo coloured) boots Seomra!!! Where'd ya get them?

musical.x wrote: »
    omg thats the cutest thing ever :eek: Jane you have to do it...and post it on your blog...that hasnt been updated in a while....just saying....not like i stalk it everyday or anything...ahem :D

Awh I feel so loved! :D It is very cute though. I might change the colours though and give it a go.
    Try one of these for the loungers, Jane :D :

Knitted%20cake.jpg

That doesn't look to complicated, I might try something like that soon too just for all of you guys. :D

I think I may be missing something.. Slightly afraid to ask though.

• Advertisement

I think I may be missing something.. Slightly afraid to ask though.

tumblr_lj78xlb3kK1qh78jlo1_500.jpg

Oh good Lord!!!!! :eek: :confused::o

Oh good Lord!!!!! :eek: :confused::o

Careful now...that's Faux's wedding dress and she's very sensitive about it.

Just watching Got To Dance with my mum - am I the only one that finds young people doing ballroom dancing exceedingly creepy?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Just watching Got To Dance with my mum - am I the only one that finds young people doing ballroom dancing exceedingly creepy?

big cheesy grin waltzing, maybe, awesome swing dancing to jazz, hell no, would love to learn how to do it

For me, it's up there with toddlers and tiaras.. there's just something inherently creepy about it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

For me, it's up there with toddlers and tiaras.. there's just something inherently creepy about it all.

i dont watch the show so by young do you mean actual kids?

krudler wrote: »
    i dont watch the show so by young do you mean actual kids?

Well, up to the age of 16/17.

Just walked in to see that guy Micheal Fasssomething is on top gear...never knew what he looked like but he's the spit of my mortal enemy. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Check out purefit.ie

Looking up new bed covers online. I need to buy some from Next. They are just too beautiful not to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement