Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

So, I'm getting some exam results tomorrow morning and basically, I would be the happiest person in the world if it goes well. I'm 99% sure I didn't do as well as is needed, but there's still that tiny little smidgen of hope. So I'd really love it if you would all keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow, even though I know it makes no practical difference whatsoever :o

Consider it done;)

You've put in an awful lot of work, I really hope you get the result you need x

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

So, I'm getting some exam results tomorrow morning and basically, I would be the happiest person in the world if it goes well. I'm 99% sure I didn't do as well as is needed, but there's still that tiny little smidgen of hope. So I'd really love it if you would all keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow, even though I know it makes no practical difference whatsoever :o

Fingers, toes, arm, legs, body and everything else crossed for you! I bet you'll do better than you think! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

We hae our fingers and toes crossed here, best of luck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Thanks a mil :D<3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

right i just text it!!

and now to obsessive clean until i hear back!!

what is wrong me?? this is why i dont want a boyf i just turn into this paranoid weirdo!!

also good luck almostnever!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Chilling before back to work. Hope it's a better week than last!

Got my friend's wedding next Saturday, I'm giddy as a hen.

Spent the day in my silly high sandals trying to break them in (apart from when I was on my walk, I don't have a death wish)

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

@almostnever - fingers, toes, arms, legs, and anything else crossed for you. I'm sure you did better than you think you did!

@pixie-fairy - good luck with the boy, hope he texts/rings back asap! And he might be nervous as well, so don't forget that :) I hate this stage, when you're kind of in limbo, much prefer the boyfriend/girlfriend stage, because then I'm like 'sher he's with me now, I know he wants to be, so if he doesn't text/ring/meet up I'm not all that bothered!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭pinkheels88

Hey everyone! I haven't posted in sooooo long.... so long in fact you're now on version 5 of the thread! :o:)

Hope you're all doing well, here's my updates from the desert:

:) started driving, been renting a car for the last 3 months out here. Pretty good going seeing as I was handed my licence sans test and took 2 weeks of driving lessons before I hit the road, and trust me! Everyone's a lunatic on the road out here.

:( Said goodbye to my bunnies (they're not dead, they're just rehomed in Dubai!)

:) 1 year anniversary with Z, we got a puppy, a shih tzu called Ditzy (almost identical to my dog Mitzy back in Ireland)

:):(:/ 24 on Friday! Doing NOTHING for it!

:) MAY be getting a promotion to high school at work. Inshallah inshallah fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

:( Joined Pottermore. I'm in Hufflepuff. My life is over :(

tomissex wrote: »

OHHH NOES!!!!

Great to hear from you Pinkheels, hope you're doing super-duper:D

My mom has a shih tzu. They are full of awesomness:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Pinkheels, HOW are you driving over there? If it's anything like Jordan it's just complete madness. Pedestrians and animals just casually walking into traffic...ha!

I must go see what I am on Pottermore. According to the official sorting hat in WB studios, I am a Slytherin. Hiss!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Must get on pottermore!!!! whoop!

Just signed up to Pottermore, waiting for my confirmation email........ *drums fingers on the keyboard* :p

ellieh1 wrote: »
    Just signed up to Pottermore, waiting for my confirmation email........ *drums fingers on the keyboard* :p

Me too! I wanna know what house I'm in:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

nerds:P

Orla K wrote: »
    nerds:P

And very proud of that fact:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Hey everyone! I haven't posted in sooooo long.... so long in fact you're now on version 5 of the thread! :o:)

Hope you're all doing well, here's my updates from the desert:

:) started driving, been renting a car for the last 3 months out here. Pretty good going seeing as I was handed my licence sans test and took 2 weeks of driving lessons before I hit the road, and trust me! Everyone's a lunatic on the road out here.

:( Said goodbye to my bunnies (they're not dead, they're just rehomed in Dubai!)

:) 1 year anniversary with Z, we got a puppy, a shih tzu called Ditzy (almost identical to my dog Mitzy back in Ireland)

:):(:/ 24 on Friday! Doing NOTHING for it!

:) MAY be getting a promotion to high school at work. Inshallah inshallah fingers crossed!!

Great to hear from you! Glad everything is going so well.

Boyfriend and I in the process of joining. Oh the excitement!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

WHAT?! Pottermore is finally out of beta mode?! About bloody time!
    In other news: It's my birthday today. Give me cake. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

McChubbin wrote: »
    Happy birthday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

Happy Birthday! You will have to rely on someone else for the cake tho, sorry!

• Advertisement

Happy Birthday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Still await for my pottermore conformation!! ;-)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Wow, I go away for a few days and you guys have gone on for another 40 pages!

Just back from Belfast and Titanic Weekend. Was amazing! The exhibition is fantastic! I even found out that us Titanic nerds have a name - Titanoraks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

So much ironing & lady maintenance & shoe locating to do for [nice] event after work tomorrow, so little inclination to do it. Gonna end up looking like wurzel gummidge around all the fancy people

Merry Burpday:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

what's a pottermore :confused:?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I'm signing up for Pottermore too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

I've joined as well :) waiting for my email [or should I say owl :o]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Thanks for all the well wishes, peeps.
    I picked my Pottermore name: DragonQueen29857.
    Here's hoping I get into Slytherin.

Voldemort, Voldemort, oooooohhhh, Voldy-voldymort! Voldemort!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement