Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ireland Big Brother babe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Koloman

mdwexford wrote: »
    The majority of Irish people are tossers.

I presume you are including yourself with that comment!rolleyes.gif

That statement says more about you than anything else. Such a juvenile comment.mad.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

lovin the pro irishness in here.. mayb if she asks her housemate what was 800 years of repression and terrorist bombings amungst friends?? mayb then you'l like her...
    Zzzzzzzzz crap posts always make me nod off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Koloman wrote: »
    I presume you are including yourself with that comment!rolleyes.gif

That statement says more about you than anything else. Such a juvenile comment.mad.gif

No, im not.

How is it juvenile?

We are not the friendliest people going and our drinking culture results in far more drunken tossers than other countries. Just my opinion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

polkadott wrote: »
    jesus apologies for having an opinion rude cnut!

irony

so i saw in the papers this morning that they have topless norin pictures (the sun i think)
    classy lassy no doubt.

"oh but stop being so negative and give her a chance yada yada ya..."
    to that i say - ur thick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Could Irish people vot for BB2 and if so was that a big part of why Brian won or was he just a good contestant?

• Advertisement

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Could Irish people vot for BB2 and if so was that a big part of why Brian won or was he just a good contestant?

Cant remember if we could vote. I couldnt stand him. Dont mind gay people at all, just cant undserstand why some have that stupid voice. That brian screeched alot which was really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Irish people can vote for all the Big Brothers.

I don't seem to remember Spiral ("I'd do aaaanything for you") doing too well in spite of our oppertunity to vote.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Irish people can vote for all the Big Brothers.

I don't seem to remember Spiral ("I'd do aaaanything for you") doing too well in spite of our oppertunity to vote.

ha ha ha forgot about that tool. That "song" was so brutal it was hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Just spotted this in a BB blog ;)

Noirin

Here we go, a girl that thinks she’s beautiful, claims to be religious but goes to nightclubs, gets hammered and ‘forgets’ to put her knickers on. Looking at her, I find it pretty hard to believe she get’s hit on 50 times a night when she goes out… but oh well, she needed to put something on her application form to make up for her lack of personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭Barr

I can’t belie the posters chastising people for supporting someone Irish. Its only a game show at the end of the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Serena08

OMG all getting so heated it's only a reality show:D but everyone is entitled to there own opinions happy viewing not great so far this year ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭Goose81

F-Stop wrote: »
    That explains it. I knew I knew her from somewhere - while knowing I didn't actually know her.

She may be decent in person, as said above, but she comes across as vacuous, vain and very fake. Seems she's not alone in there in that regard.

Nope,you are 100% right.

Shes a tosser of the highest order in person aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,070 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Barr wrote: »
    I can’t belie the posters chastising people for supporting someone Irish

""Welcome to Ireland""

Home of the begrugders...

Sounds very like Noirin broke a few hearts on her way to the top....

""Welcome to Ireland""

Home of the begrugders...

Why the hell would anyone support her just because she was born on the same piece of rock as you?

A tosser is a tosser no matter where they come from.

QUOTE=drunkmonkey;60594820

Leaving aside her achievments in ' real life ' being on BB is not actually 'the Top ' .Most of them in there just see it as a step onto something better and who ever heard of Noirin before BB anyway ? Any fool with good looks and half a brian could get on there .

( Jade Goody perfect example ) .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Koloman

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Why the hell would anyone support her just because she was born on the same piece of rock as you?

So lets support the Irish tossers then!biggrin.gif

I'd rather support an Irish tosser than an English one!

Rojomcdojo wrote: »

THANK YOU

At last someone with a brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Jesus I have to say I thought she seemed a right tool in the interview but she just seems like a nice, normal girl in the house. I certainly don't have any ill-feeling towards her.

Anyway, to the all-important matter:

article-0-053CF3A6000005DC-777_468x634.jpg

article-0-053CF4BF000005DC-603_468x628.jpg

Might change some minds :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

That first one looks fake-ish

Ginny wrote: »
    That first one looks fake-ish

Yeah I can see where you're coming form but I think they're the real deal. She looks great in the second one.

• Advertisement

I can't understand why anybody would think that pictures of a BB contestant in a bikini would be faked. The type of people that apply for these shows are hardly the shy and retiring types.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

There are plenty of girls out there with bodies like that and much nicer faces. I think she's a cranky b*tch in the house who loves herself. Anyone see the especially classy moment where she informed the room: "That's me party piece, that is, swingin coat hangers off me nipples".

Think it's hilarious the way everyone is "falling in love" with her though!!

By the way, were those shots taken professionally, or with a mind to get a professional contract? Because she's wearing penny's 2 euro underwear. I have those bras. If I were getting proper shots done I think I'd go for something a little more up market.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

im liking her in the house. only one that seems to be in the slightest way sensible

Seems there is a bit more to her than first assumed and not just her body :cool:

pookie is jealous

• I don't think Pookie is jealous.

Any girl who goes around allegedly saying "that's ME party piece, that is, swinging coat hangers off ME nipples" is not something to get jealous of. No doubt I would have found it funny if i ever saw it happen in real life, but let's be honest here and the underwear in the shots does look bloody awful.

Pretty-ish girl but unfortunately no class.

pookie82 wrote: »
    There are plenty of girls out there with bodies like that and much nicer faces. I think she's a cranky b*tch in the house who loves herself. Anyone see the especially classy moment where she informed the room: "That's me party piece, that is, swingin coat hangers off me nipples".

Think it's hilarious the way everyone is "falling in love" with her though!!

By the way, were those shots taken professionally, or with a mind to get a professional contract? Because she's wearing penny's 2 euro underwear. I have those bras. If I were getting proper shots done I think I'd go for something a little more up market.

They were just shots she took with/for her boyfriend AFAIK.

I've said from the start that I like her and I continue to. And as for class, I think you just need to look at how she handled the situation with Sree. She must have had the patience of a saint to put up with him for so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

mdwexford wrote: »
    pookie is jealous

:D:D

Knew someone would say that!

Believe me, if I thought she was hot I would have no problem saying it. I just genuinely think she's distinctly and remarkably average girl displaying the confidence and demeanour of a stunner whilst talking about her nipples non stop. I've heard about them at least five times now in difference conversations.

While I admit that she handled the Sree thing quite well, she is loving the attention of it all. She spends the entire time talking to other house mates about it.:rolleyes:

While I admit that she handled the Sree thing quite well, she is loving the attention of it all.
    **NEWSFLASH** Big Brother contestant in attention loving scandal!!

Who'd of thunk it!

• Advertisement

:D:D

Knew someone would say that!

Believe me, if I thought she was hot I would have no problem saying it. I just genuinely think she's distinctly and remarkably average girl displaying the confidence and demeanour of a stunner whilst talking about her nipples non stop. I've heard about them at least five times now in difference conversations.

While I admit that she handled the Sree thing quite well, she is loving the attention of it all. She spends the entire time talking to other house mates about it.:rolleyes:

Haha i was just messing to see what you'd say. :)

Advertisement