Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spooky Magic

• 02-04-2008 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Ok well seeing as I have a huge interest in the paranormal I was looking to see if anyone knows of any spooky magic tricks/illusions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

the one trick i can pull off is spoon bending, its pretty simple and still gets a lot of people. Other than that I've heard alot of medium tricks are easy to pull off as well (floating table etc.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 King of Kards

Check out www.themagiccafe.com and look under 'bizarre magic', there are some freaky things in that.
    I love bending spoons and keys, it always gets a great reaction. I generally keep my magazine and book tests for big gigs, i have been called the Son of Satan more than a few times in my career, last week i was doing a gig and a priest said i was a blasphemer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

last week i was doing a gig and a priest said i was a blasphemer :D
    That's when you know you've done a convincing show :D

Advertisement