Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HELP me find a pub with a real fire in Dublin!

• 02-12-2010 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi all,

This feels like it has been the longest week EVER and its still only Thursday!

I'm sick trudging through snow, de-icing my car, struggling to get up hills, sliding back down hills and generally being cold!

Generally at this time every week my thoughts turn towards the weekend and this weekend its hard to plan because the weather is so uncertain!

One thing I need do want on Saturday afternoon is a nice, small little "Old man's," pub, somewhere with a fire that I can sit and enjoy a few hot whiskeys!

Anyone got any suggestions of any such place in the Stillorgan / Dundrum area? Or alternatively anywhere alone the Green Luas line?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please use appropriate regional forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement