Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer lingus baggage, connecting flight

• 30-08-2015 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I recently booked flights from Dublin to Las Vegas, flying with aer lingus to San Francisco, and then United airlines from San Francisco to Las Vegas, I am wondering will my bags go all the way to Vegas or will I have to collect them in San Francisco? And will I receive my boarding passes for both flights when I check in at Dublin airport?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Gavafitz wrote: »
    I recently booked flights from Dublin to Las Vegas, flying with aer lingus to San Francisco, and then United airlines from San Francisco to Las Vegas, I am wondering will my bags go all the way to Vegas or will I have to collect them in San Francisco? And will I receive my boarding passes for both flights when I check in at Dublin airport?

If it is booked on one single ticket then yes, your bags will be checked through. It's likely you'll receive your boarding passes at Dublin too. If not you will simply visit the transfer desk at SFO and get the remaining one there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gavafitz

That's great thanks a lot

Advertisement