Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's Britney Bitch - the 'Oh God, what's Britney done now?' thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Can't find it anywhere....trying MTV sites too but no luck...they can't hide it forever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

MayMay wrote:
    Can't find it anywhere....trying MTV sites too but no luck...they can't hide it forever!

You'll find it on Ray Foley's blog on the Today FM website.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Clare Bear wrote:
    You'll find it on Ray Foley's blog on the Today FM website.
    Just watched it there, what was the big deal? Did I miss something? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

norbert64 wrote:
    it was pure car crash tv, for sure.

mind you, score one for curvy women everywheres :p
    Agreed. makes me feel not too bad looking at Britney with a "Normal Persons" figure!

• Advertisement

she's got no energy or somethin....its like she cant really be arsed.
    probably stoned out of her head in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

Yeah she does look like shes no energy alright keeps flicking her hair aswell an awful lot.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Missy Moo wrote:
    Yeah she does look like shes no energy alright keeps flicking her hair aswell an awful lot.
    She looks awful! No energy, just going through the motions, not putting anything into it. Her hair doesn't look the best either. Maybe the VMAs were a bit too early to make her comeback, she's clearly not sorted out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I don't think its as bad as its being made out to be.

It's not great either though, she just looks like she hasn't got the energy to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

It's being made out to be bad because people are comparing it to her former performances, which were of a much, much higher standard than the one at the VMAs.

People bought into the Britney Spears theing because she was feisty and energetic, they forgave the lip synching because she could dance.

That "performance" was poor on many levels and it just goes to show that you can't just jump back on the showbiz train after that much of a tumble.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

TBH it looked like she didn't want to be on stage at all!! The first thing I thought of when I saw it was that she would prefer to be out back drinking away and most of her body language suggested that aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Britney's performance was bad, the comedien on after her totally died, was just reusing old material. In fact, the vmas as a whole weren't great, felt too disjointed. The idea of multiple gigs going on was good but they switched between them way too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

In fairness it just looks like a bad case of stage fright...

after all of this attention she'll prob wont go back on stage again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

She looks like she doesn't want to be there and like ye said, looks like she has no energy....does she not have her "people" telling her before she went on that it was crap? Poor girl...she looked great (IMO) but that wasn't a performance. Thanks a million for that Clare Bear.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

Its been a while since shes been on a big stage.She did look nervous.She will shake it off though.She is a born performer!

Love her new song.Thought it was only ok at first but you need to listen to it a few times.It was the same with 'Sexyback'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Did you see after the VMA's she once again forgot to wear her panties as she was getting out of a car?

Who in their right mind decided to get her to perform so early anyway!?

http://perezhilton.com/?p=5426

I really do think her album will be big.
    I'm loving her new song, even one of my colleagues who is a complete macho type guy was caught by me shaking his head around to it.:)
    Its been on fm104 a few times today and yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I love all of Britney's songs so couldn't wait to see her at the VMAs but I really do think it was a case of stage fright and because so much **** has been going wrong for her these last two years. Marrying that good for nothing waster K Fed was the worst decision she could ever have made!

I really like Gimme More, it does grow on you! :) Hope she does another performance soon and gets it right :)

• Advertisement

tinkerbell wrote:
    Marrying that good for nothing waster K Fed was the worst decision she could ever have made!

Really?

Britney makes him look like the Pope she's so messed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Clare Bear wrote:

Now thats scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I will never understand.....people.

Never

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Clare Bear wrote:

lol, thats hilarious!!

she wasn't that bad at the awards, she was bad but not as awful as a lot of people made her out to be!!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

Clare Bear wrote:

Thats very scary alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I managed to catch it on mtv.co.uk.

Wasn't as bad as i thought it would be...but i agree, she looked as if she really didn't want to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

dublindude wrote:
    Really?

Britney makes him look like the Pope she's so messed up.
    I don't think it's a coincidence that she's gone completely downhill since she married that yoke. He's the biggest waster on the planet! She unfortunately seems to be trying to sink to his level though :(

I hope she can go back to the way she used to be. Although her no-knicker wearing flash getting out of the car after the VMAs ain't gonna help her either!!

I read today that she was given some sort of anti-ds at the VMAs before her performance coz she freaked at her hair stylist and they completely zonked her which probably explains her zoned-out look on stage.

PS
    I love Gimme More!!!

Clare Bear wrote:

Please tell me that ladyboy thing is taking the piss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

Have none of you guys noticed that right at the very start her heel snapped! No wonder she didn't dance much and relied on her backup dancers. She almost fell on one of them half way through. I'd love to see people dancing in heels and doing a great job. Now try dancing in heels with one of them broken. It wasn't a good performance compared to past shows but it certainely wasn't terrible.
    And besides, like all vma's, she's still the one we're all talking about. Britney spears over? I dont think so.

Advertisement