Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pierce Brosnan new spokesperson for L'Oreal

Options
  • 11-02-2008 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

Pierce Brosnan named as new spokesperson for L'Oréal

04/01/2008 http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/news/beauty/n7092.html

Pierce Brosnan has been named as spokesperson for L'Oreal's new Men Experts skincare range.

The 007 actor's "self-assurance, allure, and understated virility" earned him the lucrative contract with the French cosmetics giant. He'll join a long list of stars including Penélope Cruz and Scarlett Johansson who also front L'Oréal campaigns. So if you're struggling to get your man to moisturise, you can tell him that even 007 has to take care of his skin. Because he's worth it. He joins fellow actors Eddie Cibrian
    Matthew Fox and George Eads.

Catch Pierce in the upcoming film adaptation of Mamma Mia! alongside the lovely Meryl Streep.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Good grief, is it just me or are boardsies becoming lazier? Back in my day, we'd never just cut and paste a press release and expect it to be passed off as a legitimate thread. We had standards, damnit.

/reminisces

I'm not going to delete this, I'm just going to take out the crap links and lock it - mainly because I like the phrase 'understated virility' and this thread will remind me to use it in a sentence at some stage today.

But just for anyone else who thinks it's acceptable to simply post a press release - er, it isn't. So don't do it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement