Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bloody Sky pin number

• 22-09-2005 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Scabby new EPG.
    Bloody sky is looking for a pin number on my card to watch the horror channel. I've never used it before. What is the default? Quick the movies starting....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Last 4 digits on your sky card

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Since when do we have to pay for the horror channel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I thought the last 4 was the answer but it doesn't like that.
    I have only one guess left. I'm in France and i can't ring the bastards.
    Any more ideas?

It's not 1234. Does 0000 ring any bells with anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

It last four digits on your FIRST sky Digital card.. It doesn't change if you get a new card, even though a new card has different number.

You can ring Sky to change it without knowing the old PIN, but you will need the current card number.

• Advertisement

People ring Sky from abroad all the time...
    Just don't say you are abroad. Many UK carrier providers including Sky's UK phone service come up as "International Call" on caller ID.

Or call from a mobile.

Thanks Watty, Will they be able to tell I'm ringing from France?

Mobile it is then, Thanks again.

But for Horror Ch put card in upside down while in Interactive on Sky News. (or any FTA channel)

Then it thinks it a cardless box. Shouldn't care about PINs then.

This also give UK EPG on a Irish card.

Advertisement