Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Programming Grinds - Java

• 14-10-2013 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi All,

If anybody at WIT or the Waterford region needs some additional private help with Java Programming assignments or projects years 1 to final projects. Will also help with Oracle Java certification, if undertaken in flexi semester.

BSc(Hons) in IT, MSc in Information Systems and Java Oracle Certified Professional, 12 years industrial development experience and a number of years teaching and lecturing in this area.

If anyone is interested, please send me a private message and I can provide details.

Comments

Im not looking for one at the moment but I know people who are and I might need one in the coming weeks, if you want to give me your name and number I'll let any of the lads in my course (bsc in I.T.) know what your available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 deiseboy100

Thanks LightOfTruth, I have sent you private message with details

• Registered Users Posts: 1 emoth

Hey im in my second year of software systems development and I could use some help with the java. I was just inquiring about the price of the grinds.

Hi emoth, I have sent you a private message with details

my number is 085 1643198

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭crazy_kenny

Hi,

I am returning to college next September after a 10 year break from Java and could do with some grinds. Any interest? Thanks.

BK.

Hi crazy_kenny,

I have send you a private message with details

Hi,
    Sent you a private message with details,
    my number is as above

• Registered Users Posts: 1 minion2

hi, I'm trying to pull code together to get it to run for an assignment. Is this something you can help me with?
    thanks,
    minion2

Hi minion2,
    Contact me ASAP on the phone number I sent you in private message,

• Advertisement

Yip, I'm available all over summer 2014, for anyone repeating Java or other programming projects over the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jppurcell15

Are you still given java grinds in de waterford area

Starting back again and the programming is looking tough. Not sure if I will need help but are you around if the need comes up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jack_L

hi just started 2nd year of bsc in IT. havent a clue what im doing, how much do you charge if your still available?

Hi Jack,
    sent you a private message with the requested information, call me on 085 1643198

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Hey man, I'm in 1st year ssd and could use some help

If anybody needs help with programming from 1st year to 4th year including final year project please sent me a private message, and i'll send you on my details.

For people who have asked by private messages, yes I also provide grinds in Android and also connected with database development

Hi,

For everybody that asked about getting help with repeats over the summer in Maths and programming, YES I am available from June 2015 until August, once again my number is 085 1643198

For everybody that has been asking via private messages. Yes I am available for the current college year 2015/16 to give grinds in JAVA and also Android development. Also Web development (PHP and MySQL)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Hi, is anyone still offering grinds for java/android this summer that can help me?

Advertisement