Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 50 gold

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,162 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I appear to be up 200g now :) Only updated after a couple quick games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

kept gettin the usage allowance message, think it still worked though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Alienware is giving out 300g + 1d prem codes (cca 9000 left ATM)

https://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/the-world-of-tanks-bonus-code-giveaway

Cheers
    You're in the queue!

Your approximate wait time is less than 60 minutes. You will be notified via email if you have been assigned a code. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please email support at europe@alienwarearena.com. In the meantime, check out our events page to view upcoming online and on-site events in your area.

Warning: Refreshing your browser or continuously pressing F5 may negatively affect your ability to be assigned a key.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

ED E wrote: »
    Cheers

It took the best of two hours to show for me.

• Advertisement

Still haven't received an email for the code.

Codes almost gone and I havent got one, suspect I've missed out.

ED E wrote: »
    Codes almost gone and I havent got one, suspect I've missed out.

Just checked the page again and there seems to be 9802 codes remaining again.

Edit: Just received mine.

Mine arrived 10 mins ago :)

Shame I wont really have time to use the premium, but the G is nice.

M9N5FR7VR4
    T853DR7V5A
    FVRMVFRT65
    VSE5DKB64C
    MBE7KU7VC4
    GT74R6VCD3
    DPMNR6BXV9

• Advertisement

Not really a code but if you change your Wargaming password, you get 300 gold. Yes, they announced this months ago but and I changed it then too so it's working again now for some reason.

Thanks to some randomer in general chat.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Aenaes wrote: »
    Not really a code but if you change your Wargaming password, you get 300 gold. Yes, they announced this months ago but and I changed it then too so it's working again now for some reason.

Thanks to some randomer in general chat.

It's a response to the Heartbleed SSL exploit. They've already patched, but are being ultra sure about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Tramps Like Us

Got the 300 gold myself too thanks for that tip :) Has anyone tried doing it multiple times?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 awgz

I just did it too and got 300 gold. I heard of it before and afaik it can only be used once

Got the 300 gold myself too thanks for that tip :) Has anyone tried doing it multiple times?

In general it's a one-off thing, but that counter can be reset for events or scares like these.

More gold, more garage slots, more tanks, more grinding :pac:

Advertisement